Android 7.0 Webview and Gyroscope

• Hi,

I have developed an Android APK combined to Krpano "engine" which uses Webview feature to manage VR tours.
    Since last year, it was running perfectly on Nexus/Lollipop 5.0 and Samsung S7/Mashmallow 6.0.

Since last Samsung S7/Nougat 7.0 upgrade, it seems that Webview no longer supports gyroscope...
    *thumbdown* *thumbdown* *thumbdown*

Of course, as short term solution (I hope), like in my fisrt APK version, I call external web browser but it is less efficient.

Can someone else confirm?

• I am using panotour pro 2.5 .I Gave my Html files and supporting files to my web desinger.Everything is fine in Pc and laptops.But in mobile i dont get my autorotation since it is responsive to my hand and mobile movement.I dont need that .it should be as it is like in Laptops..it seems like having a drift to ground.My web desinger says i have done everything from my side.he did mobile non responsive site still facing same problem.Anything i have to do a setting in kpt.if i give request desktop view in mobile chrome or uc browser i am getting what i want..thanks in advance

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!