Disabled Hotspots when going back to first scene

• Hi guys

I have a strange behavior when going back from second to first scene via the arrows in the menu.
    On my mac it's only on Safari, Chrome is working fine (Mac/Win).

So what's wrong:
    When coming back to first scene, my hotspots are not clickable anymore. Cursor Icon stay on the arrow, no hand icon appearing.
    -> as soon as i open the thumbnail gallery they work again. As well when i come back to first scene over thumbnail gallery it works.
    So i checked the skin_nextscene action and found out that i can solve the problem when changing the value of the

Code
    wait(0);

at the beginning to

Code
    wait(0.3);

(values below don't work).
    If it was only 0.1 seconds it would not be a problem, but one feels the delay with 0.3s.

Also with same appearance as the problem above i get not best resolution loaded when going back to first scene.
    -> this can't be solved with opening menu, but with a slight zoom over mouse scroll.

Anyone already had similar problems before?
    Using Krpano 1.19pr12 for this project

Thanks for your help
    Sven

• Hi Klaus

I already thought that but hoped for a known problem.
    So i will provide some code here:

tour.xml first part

actions used in scenes

Code
    <krpano>  <action name="showinfo">    tween(layer[startbox].height, %2);    set(scenenumber, get(scene[get(xml.scene)].number));    txtadd(startboxtext, 'get:infotext.text_', get(scenenumber));    set(layer[startbox_text].html, get(startboxtext));    if(%1,      set(layer[startbox].state, "opened");      set(layer[closestartboximage].crop, 12|64|40|64);      set(layer[get(startboxtext)].visible, true);      tween(layer[startbox].x, 0);      ,      set(layer[closestartboximage].crop, 76|64|40|64);      tween(layer[startbox].x, -300);      delayedcall(0.5, set(layer[get(startboxtext)].visible, false));      if(layer[startbox].state == "closed", showinfo(true);, set(layer[startbox].state, closed););    );  </action>
      <action name="updatemap">    if(%1 == 'google',      set(show_extramap, true);      set(layer[googlemaps].visible, true);      set(layer[googlemaps].parent, skin_extramap);      ,      set(layer[googlemaps].visible, false);      set(layer[extramap].visible, false);      set(show_extramap, false);    );  </action>
      <action name="showthumb">    txtadd(hotspotclose, %1, close);    txtadd(hotspotpic, %1, pic);    txtadd(hotspottxt, %1, txt);
        if(actualspot !== null,      tween(hotspot[get(actualspot)].alpha, 0);      set(hotspot[get(actualspot)].zorder, 1);      delayedcall(0.5, set(hotspot[get(actualspot)].visible, false););    );
        if(hotspot[%1].visible != true,      set(hotspot[%1].ath, %2);      set(hotspot[%1].atv, %3);      set(hotspot[%1].visible, true);      set(hotspot[%1].zorder, 2);      tween(hotspot[%1].alpha, 1);      delayedcall(0.5, set(actualspot, %1););      ,
          set(actualspot, null);      tween(hotspot[%1].alpha, 0);      set(hotspot[%1].zorder, 1);      delayedcall(0.5,      set(hotspot[%1].visible, false);      );    );  </action>
      <action name="showart">    txtadd(hotspotclose, %1, close);    txtadd(hotspotpic, %1, pic);    txtadd(hotspottxt, %1, txt);
        if(actualspot !== null,      trace(notnull);      tween(hotspot[get(actualspot)].alpha, 0);      set(hotspot[get(actualspot)].zorder, 1);      delayedcall(0.5, set(hotspot[get(actualspot)].visible, false););    );
        if(hotspot[%1].visible != true,      set(hotspot[%1].visible, true);      set(hotspot[%1].zorder, 2);      tween(hotspot[%1].alpha, 1);      delayedcall(0.5, set(actualspot, %1););      ,      set(actualspot, null);      tween(hotspot[%1].alpha, 0);      set(hotspot[%1].zorder, 1);      delayedcall(0.5,      set(hotspot[%1].visible, false);      );    );  </action>
    </krpano>

we have a custom skin file as well. but i don't like to share this open here.
    i can provide it to you klaus if needed...

thanks for your help
    sven

• I just replaced the custom Code in the vtourskin from the next_scene action with the standard code. Still the same issue.
    Also i found out that it's not only the first Pano that is affected, also the last one sometimes has non clickable hotspots.
    It's more when someone clicked a lot of hotspots before entering first/last Pano.

I have no clue and customer is getting really nervous. Hope to solve that soon, will keep you updated.

Sven

• Thanks Alexey

In the meantime I upgraded the Krpano Core from 1.19pr12 to 1.19pr14 and that solved my problem.
    I wanted to avoid changing this during a nearly finished project but in the end it was the only thing i could try.
    Took some time to but seems to work now.

Sven

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!