Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• »spacerywirtualne« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Beruf: krpano developer : virtual tours : VR solutions

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 18. Dezember 2017, 16:01

HTML5-VR Audio Plugin ver 3.1.0 is ready

Hello

The latest version of the plugin is ready. Main changes in this version (3.1.0): *thumbsup*

• A new global volume action: Html5SoundGlobalVolume(Number) - 0.0 - 1.0
  • Now the plugin detects if the browser tab with your project is active, if it is not, then plugin automatically mutes the sound.
  • Howler core update

Thank you for any comments and suggestions. It is thanks to them that we can improve the plugin for you.
The download link has been sent to all customers.

Kind regards
Piotr
Pawel & Piotr

Virtual Tour Builder new HTML5 IDE Virtual Tours builder - free modern templates, POI system and Livepano Assistance and multi Floorplans

HTML5-VR Audio Plugin

New Lensflare Plugin for Flash, HTML5, WebVR!

Montag, 15. Januar 2018, 16:07

preload sound files

Hello.
What command in your plug-in allows to execute preliminary loading of audio of files?
In a plug-in of soundinterface (krpano) there is a preload team.
And whether there is a similar opportunity in your plug-in?

If to use a plug-in of soundinterface (krpano), then a sound (music for example) it will be started in phone at once.
And if to start the same music by means of your plug-in, then music will be started in phone in 10 sec. Such delay does not allow to apply this plug-in in commercial projects. In the modern world the program has to start music along with his loading.
In our project a lot of audio of texts on 6Mb, and I in a difficult situation is used now, I do not know what should I do... everything is started very slowly.

Maybe there is only one option, Yu to use the onload command?
And during loading of audio of the file to show the picture "to load audio, please wait"...

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »magnifiko« (15. Januar 2018, 16:23)

• »spacerywirtualne« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Beruf: krpano developer : virtual tours : VR solutions

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 15. Januar 2018, 18:48

Hello,
If to use a plug-in of soundinterface (krpano), then a sound (music for example) it will be started in phone at once.
And if to start the same music by means of your plug-in, then music will be started in phone in 10 sec. Such delay does not allow to apply this plug-in in commercial projects. In the modern world the program has to start music along with his loading.
In our project a lot of audio of texts on 6Mb, and I in a difficult situation is used now, I do not know what should I do... everything is started very slowly.
My plugin is based on Web Audio Api not HTML5 Audio.

Look here

I will try to add an option to dynamically control the audio type (Web Audio API or HTML5 Audio). I need to do some tests. Keep in mind, however, that HTML5 Audio has the same limitations as the Sound Interface Plugin , so ...

Piotr
Pawel & Piotr

Virtual Tour Builder new HTML5 IDE Virtual Tours builder - free modern templates, POI system and Livepano Assistance and multi Floorplans

HTML5-VR Audio Plugin

New Lensflare Plugin for Flash, HTML5, WebVR!