You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, February 2nd 2018, 10:03am

North smartphone = North panotour

Hello,

I'm trying to make an augmented reality game outdoors.

For that I need the panos displayed on my smartphone correspond to the reality present in front of the player.

In panotour I activate the gyro and I hold all my panos north ... But it does not work, my visit always starts in the direction of the phone at the launch of the web link.

Do I use the right method? Is gyro2.js able to use the phone's hardware?

Thank you in advance,

Tarrinos

Thursday, February 15th 2018, 11:18am

*rolleyes*

Friday, February 23rd 2018, 3:31pm

*rolleyes*

Saturday, February 24th 2018, 2:10pm

Hi,

added as feature request.

Best regards,
Klaus

Tuesday, February 27th 2018, 1:59pm

I guess you could fetch the phone's compass heading with javascript (ai.github.io/compass.js/) and send it to krpano with its javascript interface.

Wednesday, February 28th 2018, 10:22am

Hi,

your linked JS example works only in iOS (like the krpano compass.js plugin), for Android now an other API is required.

Best regards,
Klaus

Tuur

Sage

Occupation: Krpano custom coding / Virtual Tours / Photography / Musician / Recording engineer

Thursday, May 30th 2019, 2:33pm

@Klaus

will you make the compass plugin work on android as well in the next release?

Tuur *thumbsup*
http://www.virtualtuur.com