You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

andrew22222

Intermediate

• "andrew22222" started this thread

Saturday, February 17th 2018, 10:47am

Forum posts going missing

Hi,

There's a post on the forum that I was interested in looking at

It's located at krpano.com Forum » krpano Software » Plugins » User-Plugins » xml-fileload plugin

and here's the url found via Google.

https://www.krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.p…ad&postID=74123

When I view it I'm asked to login but if I remove the www in the url then I'm logged in as normal.

What's strange though is that I can't find the post anywhere other than at the url I found via Google. If I look for it in the User-Plugins forum it's a no show. Even if I do a forum search for 'xml-fileload' it's a no show.

I seem to remember this happening a while ago with another post put I didn't look anymore into it.

Anyone know why this is happening? Perhaps I'm just losing it *confused*

Thanks,

Andrew

jordi

Intermediate

Saturday, February 17th 2018, 7:00pm

I can ser t'he post
everpano.com step beyond 360

andrew22222

Intermediate

• "andrew22222" started this thread

Monday, February 26th 2018, 7:12am

Thanks for checking. Finally worked it out.

It had something to do with which language you have set on the forum. If I select German I can see the post in there with the others. If it's set to my regular English then the post is a no show.

Wednesday, February 28th 2018, 10:25am

Hi,

in the forum account profile settings you can set which language-posts should be shown.

When not logged-in, posts in all languages will be shown.

Best regards,
Klaus