Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Tuur

Erleuchteter

• »Tuur« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Beruf: Krpano custom coding / Virtual Tours / Photography / Musician / Recording engineer

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 11. Oktober 2017, 11:29

ResetSensor + KEEPMOVING

Hi,

Not sure if the request is already there.. and if possible.
Bit struggling with it, maybe i missed something.
I have seen some posts about it though.
When i use resetSensor and KEEPMOVING the resetSensor shows before the next pano is visible.
Would be great when it is executed on the lookat of the 'next' pano, i can imagine though that there are problems with blending etc..
Hope it will be available.
Both are really 'strong' features, KEEPMOVING and resetSensor.

Tuur *thumbsup*
http://www.virtualtuur.com

Mittwoch, 18. Oktober 2017, 12:11

Hi,

just use the normal lookat action - e.g. lookat(0,0); - to reset the view - this would work for normal and VR viewing and also during KEEPMOVING.
There should be no need for an explicit resetSenor call.

Btw - the default vtourskin.xml is also doing that - e.g. test by adding KEEPVIEW and KEEPMOVING to the loadscene_flags setting.

Best regards,
Klaus

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 27. Februar 2018, 14:43

Hi,

I can not get it working Klaus.

My code is:

Quellcode

loadscene(scene_x, null, NOPREVIEW|MERGE|KEEPVIEW|KEEPMOVING, OPENBLEND(0.4, 0.0, 0.75, 0.05, linear));
lookat(0,0);

or

Quellcode

lookat(0,0);
loadscene(scene_x, null, NOPREVIEW|MERGE|KEEPVIEW|KEEPMOVING, OPENBLEND(0.4, 0.0, 0.75, 0.05, linear));

And the lookat switch happens before merging into the new scene. Check this YouTube clip. Am I missing something?

It would be great if krpano could blend into the new lookat-direction. Without having to remove KEEPMOVING.

Hope to hear from you!