Making three separate tours into one

• Hey everyone,

I had a previous post asking if I could load a tour from a separate one, but that was not possible. I currently have three different tours that I am tasked to make into one big tour. I tried to just get the panos from each separate tour and make one big tour with all the different panos, but that turned out to be a disaster because all the images in the tour were messed up. Anyone have a suggestion on how to approach this? Thank you.

• Hi,

just take all folders from inside the 'panos' folder and move them into the 'panos' folder from the ONE tour,
    and also copy all '<scene>' elements from all 'tour.xml' files into the ONE tour.xml.

That means the only things that are required are:
    - the <scene> from the xml
    - and the related folder in the 'panos' folder containing the images for that scene

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi,

just take all folders from inside the 'panos' folder and move them into the 'panos' folder from the ONE tour,
    and also copy all '' elements from all 'tour.xml' files into the ONE tour.xml.

That means the only things that are required are:
    - the from the xml
    - and the related folder in the 'panos' folder containing the images for that scene

Best regards,
    Klaus

Thank you Klaus! When switching from one pano from the original tour to another pano from another tour, should I still use loadpano?

Edit: Dont even have to do that, fixed a stupid mistake I had, works perfectly Klaus, thanks again!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!