Wanted: Contractor to create custom KRPano viewer

• I am looking to contract services of someone with prior experience customizing krpano.

I need to customize the pano viewer to emulate controlling a video camera for use in a training program as follows and am looking to hire a contract developer to do the work:
    - overlaying a vertical slider control near the right edge of the image that zooms in/out as the slider is moved up/down
    - overlay a focal point indicator in the center of the screen, click and drag on that indicator point causes the view to pan/tilt to recenter on the indicator
    - the viewer will live in an iFrame and should resize with the window and work when loaded from local hard drive as well as a remote web server

Other enhancements are desired so additional engagements beyond this initial project are likely.

If interested or know someone qualified you can refer me to, please reply here or by email to steve at edsvcs dot com.

Thank you!
    Steve

• Hi steve,

I've been working on krpano for few months now, i have decent understanding of the tool and i know my way around it.

Can you please give a specific description of what you're trying to accomplish and then we can chat on what all are possible right away.

Cheers,
    Satya *thumbsup*

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!