Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• »spacerywirtualne« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Beruf: krpano developer : virtual tours

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 6. April 2018, 22:41

VT Builder is an exellent and convinient program with lots of options. But, it would be nice to see two things in the next update. And they are very crucial for professionals. Stickers is a fun idea but professionals do not use them. My clients want to see the individual style. And that originality can be easily realized with POI customization. For example, I will use POI with scissors icon for barbershop and car icon for car showroom. It is noticeable that such feature has not been realized in similar programs such as Panotour Pro yet. I want to use third-party SVG icons, for example which I can draw myself. And one more thing, it would be nice to add background music for whole tour in one click. I guess that such features would be appreciated by all forum participants.
These are really great suggestions *thumbup*

I will consider how to implement it in one of the next updates.

Piotr
You own online, cloud tool for creating virtual tours - www.cms4vr.com

facebook page :: facebook group :: youtube

cms4vr team *thumbsup*

Dienstag, 10. April 2018, 00:31

Hello, Piotr !
I have iMac, and video droplet converter only for Windows. What video format should I use on Livepano? *smile*

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Alex_U« (10. April 2018, 23:35)

• »spacerywirtualne« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Beruf: krpano developer : virtual tours

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 25. April 2018, 12:42

I have iMac, and video droplet converter only for Windows. What video format should I use on Livepano?
I use mp4 but droplet will handle other types of files.

Piotr
You own online, cloud tool for creating virtual tours - www.cms4vr.com

facebook page :: facebook group :: youtube

cms4vr team *thumbsup*