Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Montag, 23. April 2018, 20:19

Edits to Umbrella Template in VTBuilder

I'm using the VT Builder with the Umbrella template, but I have 2 tasks that I haven't been able to accomplish yet. I'm hoping someone here can help point me in the right direction.

1. I need to remove the VR button from the "+" menu in the center of the screen. I've set the WebVR option in the tour.xml file to false, as well as any other WebVR settings, but the button still shows up and the WebVR option will still open when the button is clicked. Can anyone tell me how to remove the button (at the least) and hopefully remove the option of viewing the tour in WebVR all together?

2. Controlling the zoom level of a floor plan. I've taken careful steps to produce a floor plan that matches the size of the UI component it is stored in on the tour, but the vt builder still wants to zoom into the floor plan rather then show the entire plan. Is there some way to set a standard zoom level that it opens with? How is this controlled?

Thanks in advance for any help on these matters. It's greatly appreciated! *smile*

Beruf: krpano developer : virtual tours

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 24. April 2018, 10:21

Hi

Thank you for purchasing our VTB *smile*
1. I need to remove the VR button from the "+" menu in the center of the screen. I've set the WebVR option in the tour.xml file to false, as well as any other WebVR settings, but the button still shows up and the WebVR option will still open when the button is clicked. Can anyone tell me how to remove the button (at the least) and hopefully remove the option of viewing the tour in WebVR all together?
Paste this code anywhere in the XML code.

Quellcode

<action name="remove_vr_btn" autorun="preinit">      
umbrella_ico.item.removearrayitem(vr_ico);      
copy(index_ico_aktyw, umbrella_ico.item.count);    
</action>  

2. Controlling the zoom level of a floor plan. I've taken careful steps to produce a floor plan that matches the size of the UI component it is stored in on the tour, but the vt builder still wants to zoom into the floor plan rather then show the entire plan. Is there some way to set a standard zoom level that it opens with? How is this controlled?
The plan does not have the option of increasing the size. The plan scales 1:1. Maybe give a screenshot so I know exactly what you're looking for.

best regards
Piotr
You own online, cloud tool for creating virtual tours - www.cms4vr.com

facebook page :: facebook group :: youtube

cms4vr team *thumbsup*

Dienstag, 24. April 2018, 17:59

Hello Piotr,

Thank you so much for the help. The VR button is gone now and your comment about the floor plan allowed me to trouble shoot the problem myself. It turns out I was taking measurements of the panel on a retina display, so everything was 2x the size it should have been. I resized the graphic and it fits perfectly now!

Moving forward, is there any type of documentation that I might be able to look over that could help me remove any other items that might be requested? The client had asked about removing the heart / volume icon on the left side of the screen. Is there any way to do this with CSS by simply hiding the object, or would I have to construct a similar action as with the Web VR button.

Beruf: krpano developer : virtual tours

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 25. April 2018, 15:05

Thank you so much for the help. The VR button is gone now and your comment about the floor plan allowed me to trouble shoot the problem myself. It turns out I was taking measurements of the panel on a retina display, so everything was 2x the size it should have been. I resized the graphic and it fits perfectly now!
*thumbup*

Moving forward, is there any type of documentation that I might be able to look over that could help me remove any other items that might be requested? The client had asked about removing the heart / volume icon on the left side of the screen. Is there any way to do this with CSS by simply hiding the object, or would I have to construct a similar action as with the Web VR button.
In the latest version of the Umbrella template, you can change over 100 settings. The settings.xml file has default settings and you can change them there. For example, if you want to hide the heart button, change:

Quellcode

favorite_module_is_active="true"

to

Quellcode

favorite_module_is_active="false"

About CSS - KRpano elements (layers/hotspots) are not created by CSS and can not be modified in this way.

Piotr *thumbsup*
You own online, cloud tool for creating virtual tours - www.cms4vr.com

facebook page :: facebook group :: youtube

cms4vr team *thumbsup*