You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, April 26th 2018, 9:41am

iOS 11.3.1 black-screen

Dear Colleagues, Klaus,

pr16 - black-screen after every loadscene(scene_name, null, null, COLORBLEND(1, 0x000000, easeOutSine));. Sound is OK, but no picture even if I switch to previous/next scenes. Same issue in EVERY browser Safari/FF/Chrome and native WKWebView!
Thanks to the latest iOS 11.3.1 update...Everything worked perfectly before update from 11.2.x.

Update: Solved by changing to loadscene(scene_name); instead

Warm regards,

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "granton" (Apr 26th 2018, 5:41pm)

Tuur

Sage

Occupation: Krpano custom coding / Virtual Tours / Photography / Musician / Recording engineer

Thursday, April 26th 2018, 10:56am

Hi,

i also have this problem, i think. I am making example for the 'moving hotspots' update and came across an issue that seems to be this exact problem.
Didn't realise that is was about the 3th video though.
I'll make a small test case coming days to see if that is the problem indeed.

Tuur *thumbsup*
http://www.virtualtuur.com

Thursday, April 26th 2018, 3:12pm

Update: Solved by changing to loadscene(scene_name); instead

benji33

Intermediate

Tuesday, June 19th 2018, 4:44pm

In fact it's linked to the BLEND parameter of the loadscene action.
Only the NOBLEND value is working, others values cause the black rendering.

Any info on that Klaus? Thanks a lot.

Wednesday, June 20th 2018, 1:51pm

Hi,

this seems to be a iOS bug between the iOS internal video decoding and the currently enabled WebGL vertex attributes...
But I think I found already a workaround/solution, so that might be fixed with the next krpano release.
More details later on that.

Quoted

Same issue in EVERY browser Safari/FF/Chrome and native WKWebView!
Just as note - on iOS every browser and webview is using the same system browser engine!

Best regards,
Klaus

benji33

Intermediate

Wednesday, June 20th 2018, 2:20pm

Nice. In fact it's not really iOS, it's more a Safari issue because it's also present into macOS Safari 11.1.1 version.
Chrome iOS seems not affected, but after all my tests I'm not sure LOL *wacko*