You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

360boy

Intermediate

• "360boy" started this thread

Occupation: Virtual tours, Krpano coding, Graphic Design, Photographer, Panographer

Thursday, June 7th 2018, 3:58pm

WebVR cursor, disable ONCLICK but keep ONOVER & ONOUT

Hello!
Is there a way to disable the onclick event on a hotspot layer for the gaze cursor in WebVR mode, while preserving the onover & onout events?
I need this functionality for my interface avoiding to have the "activation" of the onclick event which is shown simultaneously with ONOVER but doesn't trigger anything as there's no onclick event asociated to hotspot.
Thanks! *thumbup*

Luis

360boy

Intermediate

• "360boy" started this thread

Occupation: Virtual tours, Krpano coding, Graphic Design, Photographer, Panographer

Thursday, June 7th 2018, 4:18pm

EDIT: Just found it, it's just setting hotspot's handcursor="false" (), strange way but it works.
Klaus, don't you think it would be better to disable the vr_auto_click(); if onclick is null? I find confusing this way to disable it.
Best *thumbup*

Luis