Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Kabkee

Schüler

• »Kabkee« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Beruf: South Korea

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 20. März 2018, 06:34

How can I see the error message "ERROR: HTML5 Browser with CSS3D or WebGL support required!" "

I'd like to localrize the message "ERROR: HTML5 Browser with CSS3D or WebGL support required!".
However I do not know how not to my browser support css3d AND adobe flash player.

Please let me know how to test to see the message.
*love*

Dienstag, 20. März 2018, 17:57

Hi,

e.g. one possibility would be using IE11 or Edge and selecting the 'IE9 emulation' in the developer tools.

Btw - for localization please on the onerror callback (patching the scripts is NOT recommended):
https://krpano.com/docu/html/#onerror

Best regards,
Klaus

Kabkee

Schüler

• »Kabkee« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Beruf: South Korea

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 21. März 2018, 03:24

Hi,

I didn't know there's onerror function.
it could be alternative way to change the error msg.
Thank you.

Mittwoch, 29. August 2018, 21:29

Slightly different angle on this topic, but I post my question here. Hope somebody knows a solution.

On the Mac, in the Chrome browser (not in Safari), I get a black screen and this error message now: ERROR: HTML5 Browser with WebGL or CSS3D support required!
Small detail: in the black screen, it does show the navigation that we added to this tour.

Does any of the experts have an idea what causes this and is there a workaround?

Many thanks in advance.

Sonntag, 2. September 2018, 20:33

Hi,

On the Mac, in the Chrome browser (not in Safari), I get a black screen and this error message now: ERROR: HTML5 Browser with WebGL or CSS3D support required!
That means your GPU (very probably a Intel HD Graphics 3000, right?) isn't supported by Chrome anymore. Without GPU support there is no WebGL and hardware-accelerated CSS3D possible.

Does any of the experts have an idea what causes this and is there a workaround?
Enter this url manually in Chrome:

Quellcode

chrome://flags/#ignore-gpu-blacklist
and active that setting, then restart Chrome. After that Chrome should support your GPU again.

Best regards,
Klaus