You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, November 6th 2018, 12:38am

When will release new version?

Hi Klaus,
you have very good vision and really very good developer. I have at least 5 years krpano with branding free license. I use especially with VR glasses projects. I wonder when will release new version?

Thank you

Tuesday, November 6th 2018, 4:54pm

no doubt Santa Klaus will come soon *g*

Wednesday, November 7th 2018, 12:13am

Hi,

soon! ;-)

Sorry for the delay of course, I know the next release already takes much longer than expected, but there are some reasons for that:
- some features were more complicated and complex than first tought (e.g. drawing polygonal hotspots/lines in WebGL)
- I have added way more features then originally planned (more details on that on release)
- as always there were some annoying browser bugs and updates that requiere time to analyze and fix or workaround
- I was forced to update the forum software myself because of the PHP7 update
- there will be also a small webdesign/forum update with the next release
- and some private reasons (new house, birth of second son) that also took some time ;-)

But the overall ongoing work is great and I can't wait to present it. There are still some things to do, but I'm confident to be able to release the next version still this year.

Best regards,
Klaus

Fernando

Intermediate

Wednesday, November 7th 2018, 1:26am

Thanks Klaus, *thumbsup* That will be a great Christmas gift!!!!

Thursday, November 8th 2018, 1:08am

Hi,

soon! ;-)

Sorry for the delay of course, I know the next release already takes much longer than expected, but there are some reasons for that:
- some features were more complicated and complex than first tought (e.g. drawing polygonal hotspots/lines in WebGL)
- I have added way more features then originally planned (more details on that on release)
- as always there were some annoying browser bugs and updates that requiere time to analyze and fix or workaround
- and some private reasons (new house, birth of second son) that also took some time ;-)

But the overall ongoing work is great and I can't wait to present it. There are still some things to do, but I'm confident to be able to release the next version still this year.

Best regards,
Klaus

Thank you for your information. We believe you. You are best in VR software's.

Thursday, November 8th 2018, 2:06am

KLAUS! CONGRATULATION!!! *thumbsup*

Second son, the proud of daddy - and of course mum... *thumbup*
And we all dads know, how fundamental this time is!
BEST FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY,
Steve
PS: And many thanks for improving the player - we all can`t wait... *g*

reza_shnia

Trainee

Occupation: krpano freelancer || creating ideas & coding them || krpano developer

Wednesday, December 19th 2018, 10:55pm

Hi
Have you any news for us?

Saturday, January 12th 2019, 1:28pm

When will release new version?

Hi,

soon! ;-)

Best regards,
Klaus
Hi Klaus,
Do you have any date for new version. We are still waiting without patient.

Best regards,
Fatih

mstoss

Intermediate

Tuesday, January 15th 2019, 4:30pm

I'm waiting for a "non-prerelease" version as so many others, but don't let us rush Klaus into the George R.R. Martin trap ;-) "Winds of Winter" are strong down there in Austria at the moment, so we all should be patient.

Michael