You are not logged in.

Saturday, November 3rd 2018, 9:34am

BING and GOOGLEMAP Has Big BUG using over 200 spots.

Dear Klaus,
We made a project and we take more than 2000 photos and use photos 2000 spots in googlemaps and bingmaps.

Google maps plugin problems:
  1. Bing maps it is working but in Google spots if over 1000 or 2000, it start to not work krpano or makes so so slow down.
  2. And over 200 spots in googlemap onover working with a latency.

There is a Bing maps problem too:

1. <layer name="maps" .... zoom="17" onmapzoomed=" get(layer[map].zoom)" > İf you change the zoom level it gives always “17” with this get(layer[map].zoom)
  2. In bingmaps if we didnt write “active=true” to only one spot it will not show all spots.

Suggestion for Google maps and bing maps can you add visible true and visible false for spots?

I’m sending the sample of bing and googlemaps plugins, you can see the problem. Can you check please.

Thank you for your helpings.

Sample file is in here https://yadi.sk/d/MxG28sH4zxd6EQ

Ulas AKSAN
Aksan Bross
PanoramicWEB Solutions.

Saturday, November 3rd 2018, 11:06am

"if over 1000 or 2000, it start to not work krpano or makes so so slow down"

hm what do you expect?
with an old system/browser you can handle less spots, with a modern system more.

for something like this you would need to make your own map plugin
which only displays priority spots if you zoom out and shows more if you zoom in.

Saturday, November 3rd 2018, 1:54pm

"if over 1000 or 2000, it start to not work krpano or makes so so slow down"

hm what do you expect?
with an old system/browser you can handle less spots, with a modern system more.

for something like this you would need to make your own map plugin
which only displays priority spots if you zoom out and shows more if you zoom in.
Bing has no problem with 2000 , google maps plugin has problem i think Klaus will check and find solution. 200 is not so much spot, we made 10000 before with bing krpano plugin.

Saturday, November 3rd 2018, 2:25pm

ok sorry u're right... bing runs much smoother here.

Tuesday, November 27th 2018, 9:00pm

Klaus No Answer?

Hello again Klaus,
Is there an answer for this. Will you say anything about this?
Thank you and waiting for your answer.

Best Regards.

Wednesday, November 28th 2018, 1:37pm

Hi,

I have already written to you mail.

I will check this, but as written the spots are rendered/displayed by the particular maps api - the means the spots in the Google Maps plugin will be rendered by the Google Maps API and the spots in the Bing Maps plugin will be rendered by the Bing Maps API. And when these APIs perform differently (good or bad) that depends mainly on the API itself and not on krpano.

Best regards,
Klaus

Wednesday, November 28th 2018, 2:17pm

Hi,

I will check this, but as written the spots are rendered/displayed by the particular maps api - the means the spots in the Google Maps plugin will be rendered by the Google Maps API and the spots in the Bing Maps plugin will be rendered by the Bing Maps API. And when these APIs perform differently (good or bad) that depends mainly on the API itself and not on krpano.

Best regards,
Klaus
Hi again, Thank you for your answer,
Maybe a solution like 360cities map, layer by layer loading not all at same time will solve? zoom level and looking point? (new solution for your map api)

Tuesday, December 4th 2018, 2:53pm

Hello
Hi,

Best regards,
Klaus

Hello,
THOMAS RAUSCHER send this sample to me, no any problems for 1000 pins

http://ggnome.com/samples/temp_map/?fbcl…wNjxDNd7goG3YsQ please can you check it.