You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, November 9th 2018, 5:32pm

Use makevtour for hotspots, but delete the thumbnails?

Hi,
i want to use the makevtour droplet to set a lot of hotspots in a tour - that is the easiest way in my eyes.
But i don´t want the layout of the makevtour with this thumbnails, i dont want this navigation, i really only want the hotspots that i set by myself with the tour_editor
Which parts (i think of the vtourskin.xml) can i delete?
If i delete everything, the hotspots no longer work.

Tuesday, November 13th 2018, 7:52pm

flow,

Just in your tour.xml set this:

Source code

<skin_settings 
	               thumbs="false"

Pavel

Tuesday, November 27th 2018, 10:48pm

That doesn´t work.
If i make thumbs=„false“,
-i still have the navigation bar of the makevtour. And it seems like i can´t delete the navigation bar by making anything else = false.
-and i get a arrow visibility updateERROR: no parent "skin_thumb_2" found INFO: arrow visibility update, "when i click on the "in panorama hotspots“. No idea why.

Wednesday, November 28th 2018, 1:34pm

Hi,

remove the whole 'skin_layer' <layer> element from the vtourskin.xml.

Or remove the whole vtourskin.xml and take only the hotspot related code from there.

Best regards,
Klaus

Friday, December 7th 2018, 12:17pm

Hi Klaus,

my problem is, that i can´t really seperate the skin layer from other code.

Delete everything after line 290 „skin layout“ to the end of the file (deleting all the actions as well): Hotspots not working anymore

Deleting everything from line 290 to 365 (= until gyro plugins“): The skin on the bottom is gone (that is what i wanted). But if i click on a hotspot and change scene, thumbnails appear without any layout on the top of the browser window. Very strange. /the menue on the left in the screenshot is the menue i build, but on the top you see the appearing thumbnails)

Friday, December 7th 2018, 1:02pm

why delete anything ?

in vtourskin.xml replace
set(layer[skin_layer].visible, true);
by
set(layer[skin_layer].visible, false);

and if you dont want the thumbs anyway
you should set thumbs="true" to thumbs="false" in the skin_settings

Friday, December 7th 2018, 2:20pm

That´s it. Cool. Thank you. Don´t know why i didn´t see that.