You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, December 10th 2018, 9:20pm

deeplink url

Hello

I am using 1.19 pr16.
On ready virtual tour I am finding some areas using deeplinking="true" once I am done, I change it to deeplinking="false".

When I open link to particular place it looks like this
www.address/tour.html?startscene=1&startactions=lookat(233.33,45.16,54.27,0,0);

but, I would like to open only
www.address/tour.html
and have the tour opened on that specific scene.

Is that possible?
Marcin

Monday, December 17th 2018, 1:57pm

Hi,

in the tour.xml have a look into the 'startup' action and change there this line:

Source code

if(startscene === null OR !scene[get(startscene)], copy(startscene,scene[0].name); );

to this one for starting with scene 1 instead of scene 0:

Source code

if(startscene === null OR !scene[get(startscene)], copy(startscene,scene[1].name); );

And for the startup view either change the <view> settings in the particular scene, or add the lookat() action at the end of the 'startup' action.

Best regards,
Klaus

Saturday, December 29th 2018, 10:10am

Hi Klaus

I checked it, and it does not work for me.

On my tour I am using map plugin and when I have my direct link needs to have action lookto(233.33,45.16,54.27,0,0); instead of lookat(233.33,45.16,54.27,0,0);
Maybe thats whats causing the problem.
Marcin

Friday, January 4th 2019, 5:46pm

Hi,

lookto is an animation and continually updates the view until it reaches the target,
lookat just sets the view once.

That means when lookat is not working, there must be another setting of the view in-between...

Best regards,
Klaus