You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, December 12th 2018, 9:32am

Create twin sphere in Three.js

Hello !

I'm working on krpano plugin in Three.js and i would like to create the same sphare like in krpano. Threejs sphere should be matched (be the same) as krpano sphere! Where can i find details about krpano sphere? Is it enought set the same radius, if yes, what radius set?

Greetings!

Monday, December 17th 2018, 9:40am

someone knows any details about krpano sphere?

Monday, December 17th 2018, 2:01pm

Hi,

the internal geometry scaling is arbitrary and doesn't matter.
Only the projections matrix should be the same to get a matching.

What do you expect to get?

Best regards,
Klaus

Tuesday, December 18th 2018, 10:35am

Hi!
I would like to add Three.js sphere and when i add the same texture as I added in krpano, the sphere should be same to get a matching (texture matching). At the moment i don't know, what size my new sphere should be. The projections matrix is the same as were on ThreeJS (3D Objects) Plugin Source.

Tuesday, December 18th 2018, 11:46am

Hi,

any size will do, there will be no differences.

When viewing a sphere from the center all sizes will look the same and also result in the same screen-projected values.

Best regards,
Klaus

Monday, January 7th 2019, 3:49pm

Thanks, for reply!