You are not logged in.

JPS

Beginner

• "JPS" started this thread

Thursday, December 27th 2018, 8:33pm

Modified "MAKE PANO (NORMAL) droplet.bat" file, without the BUTTONS !?!

Hi ! I had a severe crash with my PC, and I have lost the "home made" MAKE PANO (NORMAL) droplet that I used to view my panoramas thru Goodreader on my iPad Mini 4 !

It was the usual MAKE PANO (NORMAL) droplet, but without the BUTTONS down the screen ! This is useless on a tablet, as one moves the images with one finger !

As I don't know how to modify the *.bat file, so to get rid of these buttons, I'm looking for someone kind enough to do it for me...

Many many thanks in advance !!Ohhhh... and while I'm at it, are the files "tour_testingserver.exe" and "tour_testingserver_maco" needed, when uploading the files in Goodreader *confused* !

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "JPS" (Dec 28th 2018, 12:18am)

Friday, January 4th 2019, 6:02pm

Hi,

the NORMAL droplets are using the 'defaultskin.xml' (have a look into the 'templates/xml/skin/' folder).

There you could either delete the 'defaultskin_buttons' <layer> or add visible="false" to it.

and while I'm at it, are the files "tour_testingserver.exe" and "tour_testingserver_maco" needed, when uploading the files in Goodreader
No, they are only needed for local testing on Windows or Mac for browsers without local-file-restrictions (like Chrome).

Best regards,
Klaus

JPS

Beginner

• "JPS" started this thread

Thursday, January 31st 2019, 11:42pm

Thanks Klaus !

Other question, while I'm at it ;-) !
How do i set the gyroscope in the "NORMAL droplet" ? Can I set a ON/OFF (or false/true) in the droplet ?
J-P.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "JPS" (Feb 1st 2019, 2:15pm)