You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, February 12th 2019, 6:33pm

combobox custom theme

Hello!

I want to create a custom theme for the combobox.
I can find the how-to in the docs, however, the syntax of how we implemented the combobox differs from the one of the docs.

Source code

<plugin name="combobox" preload="true" url="js/krplugins/combobox.js" keep="true" align="lefttop" x="10" y="10">

How can we style the combobox using this syntax?

using the attribute "design" and the following syntax does not work...

Source code

<combobox_design name="boognet" margin="4" open_close_speed="0.25">………

Wednesday, February 20th 2019, 3:42pm

Thank you San7, I changed the syntax.

I have a problem concerning the combobox now:
http://www.boog.in-arbeit.net/portfolio/…drale-solothurn

After closing the combobox, the plugin hides.
The div becomes a "display:none".

This is our xml:

Source code

<combobox_design name="boognet" margin="8" open_close_speed="0.25">	 <style name="combobox_container_style" bgalpha="0.4" bgcolor="0x000000" bgborder="0" bgroundedge="3" />		<style name="combobox_marker_style" css="background:url(…/icons/pfeil-unten-w.svg) no-repeat;margin-left:10px;background-size:contain;width:1rem;height:1rem;color:transparent" bg="false" />		<style name="combobox_item_style"			   css       =          "color:#ffffff;font-family:Montserrat, sans-serif;font-size:.9rem"			   onoveritem="set(css, 'color:#e0e0e0;font-family:Montserrat, sans-serif;font-size:.9rem')"			   onoutitem ="set(css, 'color:#ffffff;font-family:Montserrat, sans-serif;font-size:.9rem')"			   padding="4 4"			   bg="false" />	</combobox_design>
    <include url="../combobox.xml"/>    <combobox name="cb1" design="boognet" align="lefttop"  x="20" y="20" >		<item name="combobox0" caption="Hauptschiff" onClick="mainloadpano(.././pano.xml);"/>		<item name="combobox1" caption="Chor" onClick="mainloadpano(.././pano.xml);"/>		<item name="combobox2" caption="Mittelgang" onClick="mainloadpano(.././pano.xml);"/>		<item name="combobox3" caption="Orgel" onClick="mainloadpano(.././pano.xml);"/>    </combobox>

Wednesday, February 20th 2019, 6:07pm

Notice the error

WARNING: Unknown action: plugin[combobox].selectiditem

selectitem