You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

aperture147

Beginner

• "aperture147" started this thread

Wednesday, April 10th 2019, 6:07am

"onpreviewcomplete" events doesn't work right

Hi Klaus and your team!

I'm having a question, or it's maybe a bug of your software. In this showcase, I use the "onpreviewcomplete" to hide the loading screen, which is a html code outsite of krpano. It works pretty well in good internet connection, but sometimes or in a poor connection, the loading screen was hidden before the preview images be loaded. I tested in both CDN-based and not CDN-based images and got the same result. You can recreate that situation by throtling the connection using the default Developer tools on any common browsers.
Thanks a lot!
Sorry for my bad English *pinch* *pinch*

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "aperture147" (Apr 11th 2019, 7:30am)

spacerywirtualne

Professional

Wednesday, April 10th 2019, 10:54am

Hi aperture147

I am always proud when my small ideas are copied by others. Your help module reminds me of the one I invented for my VT Builder and cms4vr templates. *confused* Maybe you can change graphics so that users can not guess *g*
I'll take a look at your projects, maybe something will inspire me... *squint*

Welcome to the forum, where we all respect each other.

Piotr
You own online, cloud tool for creating virtual tours - www.cms4vr.com

facebook page :: facebook group :: youtube

cms4vr team *thumbsup*

aperture147

Beginner

Thursday, April 11th 2019, 7:27am

Hi aperture147

I am always proud when my small ideas are copied by others. Your help module reminds me of the one I invented for my VT Builder and cms4vr templates. *confused* Maybe you can change graphics so that users can not guess *g*
I'll take a look at your projects, maybe something will inspire me... *squint*

Welcome to the forum, where we all respect each other.

Piotr

I'm sorry for copying that idea without your permission *cry* I understand the difficulty of inventing a new module, so I will change it as soon as I can. Hope my virtual tour will inspire you some ideas. *thumbsup*

spacerywirtualne

Professional

Thursday, April 11th 2019, 11:03am

I'm sorry for copying that idea without your permission I understand the difficulty of inventing a new module, so I will change it as soon as I can. Hope my virtual tour will inspire you some ideas.
I am not angry. You don't have to change anything. It's a good help animation and you can use it. *thumbup*

Piotr
You own online, cloud tool for creating virtual tours - www.cms4vr.com

facebook page :: facebook group :: youtube

cms4vr team *thumbsup*

aperture147

Beginner

Friday, April 12th 2019, 5:04am

I'm sorry for copying that idea without your permission I understand the difficulty of inventing a new module, so I will change it as soon as I can. Hope my virtual tour will inspire you some ideas.
I am not angry. You don't have to change anything. It's a good help animation and you can use it. *thumbup*

Piotr
Thanks for your generous! *thumbup*
It will be nice if you gonna check our main product in House3D website . I'm not advertising, I just thought this software may help you in some aspect. ;-)