You are not logged in.

Jonnie

Beginner

• "Jonnie" started this thread

Occupation: ex Software Architect 20 years (Aerospace Industry), then hotel owner now campground owner, I do some IT consultancy

Wednesday, April 24th 2019, 11:50am

Simple Hotspot Tool

Hi
I have had a number of years break from coding in KRPANO and so I am still trying to remember things.
Can anyone remind me of a simple hotspot tool that does not rely on droplets - I am working on LINUX so droplets will not work for me as they are based on OS specific code.

What I want to do is to be able to run a tour in my browser, click on a point in a scene and be given the numeric values for ath and atv ( horizontal and vertical coordinates) which I can then hand code myself into the XML. Alternatively it could just give me a live value for ath and atv and I could simply zoom my centre of vision in on the place where I want the hotspot to appear.

At the moment I am using educated guesses and then refining by repeated visits which is time consuming.
I do not want a tool that creates the tour or writes XML I just want the numeric values.

Tuur

Sage

Occupation: Krpano custom coding / Virtual Tours / Photography / Musician / Recording engineer

Wednesday, April 24th 2019, 12:07pm

Hi,

i think my ToolBox does exactly what you need.
https://krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.php?p…74910#post74910

Press T to show hide.
use the 'numbers' section, put your mouse and or set your view and press P

Hope it helps,
Tuur *thumbsup*
http://www.virtualtuur.com

Jonnie

Beginner

Occupation: ex Software Architect 20 years (Aerospace Industry), then hotel owner now campground owner, I do some IT consultancy

Wednesday, April 24th 2019, 4:42pm

Hi,

i think my ToolBox does exactly what you need.
https://krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.php?p…74910#post74910

Press T to show hide.
use the 'numbers' section, put your mouse and or set your view and press P

Hope it helps,
Tuur *thumbsup*

Hi Tuur
Thanks very much for taking the time to let me know - that is exactly what I am looking for - excellent, now it will take a little less time
I think.
Jonnie *g* *g* *g*

Jonnie

Beginner

Wednesday, April 24th 2019, 5:06pm

Hi Tuur
Just some feedback for you.
It works great

I am on Linux using the Mozilla browser.

There is one small thing which may be a bug I am not sure.
The Look at numbers all work but the mouse numbers were static and did not change,
Then I tried G for the grid and the mouse numbers all started moving and seemed correct.
It seems for me I need to have G "on" for the mouse numbers to work.
I would not call this an issue, as long as I know then it works fine for me and all is good.
I just wanted to give the information so you have it.

Jonnie
*smile*