You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, April 24th 2019, 7:30pm

How To Embed 3D Models & Objects with Interactivity

Hello all, I hope this is the correct section for this question. I have reviewed several "Old" threads on this subject, but nothing really new, or any new solutions or plugins.

Is there an easy way to add a 3D object inside a krpano tour that allows interactivity, especially inserting a Sketchfab annotation type experience like this thread ? It seems nobody answered that question, and that is precisely what I am looking for :)

An example of what I am looking for is like adding a Wine bottle inside a tour, like this one from Sketchlab https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/classic-…6421b5579717938

Is this possible? Can they be interactive such as zooming in, spinning the object around with mouse/finger etc?

spacerywirtualne

Professional

Wednesday, April 24th 2019, 8:32pm

Hi
try this way *smile*

Source code

<layer name="mytext"
       type="text"
       align="center" edge="center" width="640" height="480"
       html="data:sketchfabdata"
       css="font-family:Arial; font-size:16px; color:#000000;"
       vcenter="false"
       padding="0"
       wordwrap="true"
       bg="true"
       bgcolor="0xFFFFFF"
       bgalpha="1.0"
       bgborder="0"
       bgroundedge="0"
       bgshadow=""
       txtshadow=""
       mergedalpha="true"
       interactivecontent="false"
       onautosized=""
       keep="true"
       />

<data name="sketchfabdata"><![CDATA[
[div class='sketchfab-embed-wrapper'][iframe width='640' height='480' src='https://sketchfab.com/models/7ce93c8c3db74d3eb6421b5579717938/embed' frameborder='0' allow='autoplay; fullscreen; vr' mozallowfullscreen='true' webkitallowfullscreen='true'][/iframe]
[/div]
]]></data>

Piotr
You own online, cloud tool for creating virtual tours - www.cms4vr.com

facebook page :: facebook group :: youtube

cms4vr team *thumbsup*

Thursday, April 25th 2019, 3:45am

Transparent Background?

Thank you thank you spacerywirtualne! Ok, I'll have to give this a try. Do you know what the final result will be? WIll it be a free standing 3D model (Transparent) or will there be a background like there is in Sketchfab?

spacerywirtualne

Professional

Thursday, April 25th 2019, 8:00am

Thank you thank you spacerywirtualne! Ok, I'll have to give this a try. Do you know what the final result will be? WIll it be a free standing 3D model (Transparent) or will there be a background like there is in Sketchfab?
It will look exactly like in Sketchfab.

Change

Source code

bgalpha="1.0"

to

Source code

bgalpha="0.0"

Piotr
You own online, cloud tool for creating virtual tours - www.cms4vr.com

facebook page :: facebook group :: youtube

cms4vr team *thumbsup*