Embedded Pano has height of 0px.

• Hi,
    I'm just starting with Krpano, and am having a problem with embedding it in a webforms site. The krpanoSWFObject is there when I inspect the site, but has a height of 0px, so is invisible. I am getting no errors regarding missing files or incorrect paths, and was hoping someone might be able to spot what I'm doing wrong.
    Thanks in advance.
    <%@ Page Title="Home Page" Language="C#" MasterPageFile="~/Site.Master" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeFile="Default.aspx.cs" Inherits="_Default" %>

<asp:Content ID="BodyContent" ContentPlaceHolderID="MainContent" runat="server">

<div class="container-fluid">

<script src="Krpano/vtour/tour.js"></script>

<div class="row">
    <div class="col-sm-3">
    <h3>Hello from col 1</h3>
    </div>
    <div class="col-sm-9" id="pano1">
    <h3>Hello from col 2</h3>
    <script>
    embedpano({ swf: null, xml: "Krpano/vtour/tour.xml", target: "pano1", localfallback: "http://localhost:8090", html5: "auto" });
    var krpano1 = document.getElementById("krpanoSWFObject");
    krpano1.call("loadpano('tour.xml', null, null, NOBLEND);");
    </script>

</div>
    </div>
    </div>

</asp:Content>

• Many thanks Klaus, that's great. I'd assumed it would auto size it due to the 100% settings elsewhere, and given that it was giving it a width according to the size of the browser, it didn't occur to me that it would require a px value just for the height.
    Further lessons in not assuming learnt!

• Hi,

there is a width automatically given because it's a 'div' element, that means it will extend the horizontal space,
    but at least vertical size need to be defined, otherwise what size should it use? ;-).

Generally said - the size is always given by the web-design and the viewer will resize itself to that size.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!