You are not logged in.

Wednesday, May 1st 2019, 1:46pm

best parameters for export videopano (rate? mp4 or/and webm?...)

Hello
sometimes i have pb with my videopanos, it is most in the case when my video are very heavy... i think i'm not a good "adobe premiere exporter"...
Your opinion is welcome for my questions, for you :
What are the best parameters to keep good quality? to have a good looking in VR mode?
Which type of file keep the best quality: mp4 or webm?
Which rate (0-100 mbits/sec) for a good looking do i have to use in exporting in adobe premiere ? other parameters?

Thank's a lot for your opinion about this subject :-)
Bye

Wednesday, May 1st 2019, 5:34pm

Hello,
I personnaly prefer webm, ffmpeg is very well documented on how to have the better possible quality.
Have a nice day :)

Friday, May 3rd 2019, 9:46am

Thank you very much, i use webm too, files aren't so big as mp4 or others, but the quality of webm is quite bad...i don't know ffmpeg, i will try to understand it...
Others?

Tuesday, May 7th 2019, 12:12pm

Hi,

there is no 'best', it depends on the video-content itself and also the devices and users you want to support.

E.g. more powerful devices are like more able to decode higher-spec videos with good performance than slower devices.
Same for the network connection - faster connections allow higher bitrates then slower ones.
Additionally also server/traffic cost can be a topic.

So the video encoding can be something very individually, maybe just research a bit and test/measure as much cases/devices as possible...

Best regards,
Klaus