You are not logged in.

Wednesday, June 19th 2019, 7:29pm

Layer Not Showing With Keep=False

Hello there, again.

I want to add a layer that will show some information that I have stored in a DB like a picture and some text. The Layer is supposed to load dinamically in the position where I click a Hotspot.
The thing is I cannot show a layer without the "Keep=true" property. If that set to false or not set declared at all, layer wont show. But then, if I set it to true I cannot place the layer where I want it to be 'cuz it would stay fixed in the screen.

Hope you guys can help.

Regards.

Jovan.

Tuur

Sage

Occupation: Krpano custom coding / Virtual Tours / Photography / Musician / Recording engineer

Wednesday, June 19th 2019, 8:31pm

There could be more things that go wrong.
Do you have a link?

Tuur *thumbsup*
http://www.virtualtuur.com

Wednesday, June 19th 2019, 10:51pm

I'm testing on localhost before uploading to a server so I don't have a public link.

The code I'm using for the layer is the next:

<layer name="box1" type="container" align="center" x="0" y="0" width="250" height="250" bgcolor="0x000000" alpha="1" zorder="1" autoalpha="true" parent="pano">
</layer>

So it doesn't not appear on screen unless I add the keep='true' property. This happens with all the layers inside my xml files.
I would use it this way but I need to show a little box above a Hostpot position when I click it. And if keep set to true, layer would not move to the position I want.

If something wrong what could it be or how can I check it?

Thanks for the help.

Regards.

Jovan.

Tuur

Sage

Occupation: Krpano custom coding / Virtual Tours / Photography / Musician / Recording engineer

Thursday, June 20th 2019, 2:12am

Amazing!!!

Just the example I was looking for.
I will try that in my project.

If it's not too much to ask, is there any way to put an image inside that layer that pops on the hotspot click?

Thanks a lot for the help.

Regards.

Jovan.

Thursday, June 20th 2019, 6:11am

For example, so.

<action name="ShowInfo">
set(layer[info],parent=hotspot[%1],html='hello world [br] [img src=[dq]skin/vtourskin_hotspot.png[dq]style=[dq]width:30px;[dq] /] [br]Cheers from %1 ');
tween(layer[info].alpha,1);
</action>

Friday, June 21st 2019, 10:41am

Thanks a lot!

I achieved what I was looking.

Excellent help.

Regards.

Jovan.