You are not logged in.

Monday, July 30th 2018, 11:48am

Creating Floor Plans.

Hi, this is a plugin for creating floor plans and placing points with radars.

Capabilities.
  • All work is done in browser window and does not require writing and editing code.
  • Create a plan or several floor plans, enter name of the floor
  • A drop-down list of floor plans.
  • Customize window with the plan (location, size, positioning, show / hide at startup).
  • Customize design of the window with the plan (color, transparency, curb, rounding, shadow).
  • Presence of a compass in a window with a plan and a viewing window, the ability to show / hide or disable compass.
  • Creating points with radars on plans, selecting images of points before and after viewing the scene, setting the scale of the point.
  • Introduction of scene captions - appear when pointing (the option to be turned off), on the transition arrows, in the thumbnail bar (depends on the settings of the built-in design).
  • Effect of moving. When switching to the next scene, the direction of view and the viewing angle are preserved.
  • Image of the plan is scaled relative to location of cursor on plan and not relative to center of plan (the place under cursor is not shifted to side). Image of plan is moved by mouse inside the window.
  • When you move to the next scene, plan is automatically centered in the window relative to the spot in this scene.
  • The window with plan can be moved around screen and resized by pulling mouse over the corner of window. You do not need to specify coordinates and size of window. Just save in the selected position.
How to use - https://youtu.be/kPmb998M0Oo

Description
San7 has attached the following image:
  • flpl.jpg

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "San7" (Nov 7th 2018, 7:57pm)

Monday, August 20th 2018, 8:07am

Using the plugin.
An example of a tour with an apartment plan:
http://novosibpano.ru/VT/Bavariya/

Wednesday, November 7th 2018, 5:28pm

Made some changes to the plugin
  • Added a button to select the opening scene when switching between plans.
  • Added the button "collapse plan by clicking in the empty space of the screen" (Yes/no).
  • Added the button "expand the plan when hovering the mouse over the button to open the plan" (Yes/no).
  • Added the ability to select the icons of the image points before and after viewing the scene individually for each point.
  • Added the ability to zoom the icon for each point.
  • Fixed some bugs in the executing code.

Monday, July 8th 2019, 9:11am

Made some changes to the algorithm of work.
Added the ability to install different images for each point of the three states:
1. Before watching
2. view scene
3. After watching
A drop-down list of plan names was created without the use of additional plug-ins.

Floor Plans

ramirox3

Intermediate

Monday, July 8th 2019, 8:28pm

Great
because I do not see any reference, in the plugin documentation,
about the image gallery that is in the example?
Nor does the video show this feature

Monday, July 8th 2019, 8:41pm

It is possible to install images.
Clicking on the icons opens the explorer and selects the point image for each of the three states.
http://novosibpano.ru/Plugins/Floorplan2_en.html#spot
San7 has attached the following image:
  • select.jpg

ramirox3

Intermediate

Tuesday, July 9th 2019, 12:11am

my question is: if the features: 3D Design project, Make screenshot and on / off light are part of the plugin plugin?

Scott Witte

Intermediate

Thursday, July 11th 2019, 12:03am

Howdy San7,

Just ran across this plugin and I want to say, Really Nice! Well thought out and complete. If it had been around when I was building my own floor plan plugin I could have saved countless hours and ended up with something better.

One observation: It doesn't seem to be offered on the third party plugins section of the KRPano plugins page. I bet you could get a lot more interest if it were.

Scott

Thursday, July 11th 2019, 9:57am

my question is: if the features: 3D Design project, Make screenshot and on / off light are part of the plugin plugin?
do not quite understand. The screenshot plugin is in krpano. turn on / off lights - is the scene change? You can simply make a button and switch scenes.

Thursday, July 11th 2019, 10:02am

Just ran across this plugin and I want to say, Really Nice! Well thought out and complete. If it had been around when I was building my own floor plan plugin I could have saved countless hours and ended up with something better.

One observation: It doesn't seem to be offered on the third party plugins section of the KRPano plugins page. I bet you could get a lot more interest if it were.

Thanks for the positive feedback. *smile*
Now I make it possible to add documents and place points on them that will open the specified views in the panorama. After your advice I will post in the plugins section *smile*