You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, May 3rd 2019, 7:59am

Wrong zoom level with Bing maps

I use krpano with the Bing maps plugin and vtourskin. vtourskin.xml has the following global settings:

Source code

<skin_settings maps="false" maps_type="bing" maps_bing_api_key="" maps_google_api_key="" maps_zoombuttons="false" ...

In the local XML-File merano.xml, 6 scenes are defined with these local skin settings:

Source code

<skin_settings url.flash="../plugins/bingmaps.swf" maps="true" maps_type="bing" bingmaps="true" maps_bing_api_key="...key..." lat="46.706330" lng="11.176903" maps_zoombuttons="true" zoom="15" ...

Calling the Bing map, the map is centered and all 6 markers are shown, but with a really low and bad zoom level. Not 15 as wanted.

What settings are wrong which settings I have to choose?

PS: Everything works if I change some settings for the Google maps plugin. But it should work with Bing maps!

Thank you.

Sunday, May 5th 2019, 6:32pm

Ok, I understand - krpano died ...

Bad for registered users ...

toosten

Intermediate

Occupation: freier Software-Entwickler ( HTML, JS, PHP, JSP, Flash, AS3, C++, Java, krpano, ---)

Monday, May 6th 2019, 6:45am

Hab mich mit bing noch nicht beschäftigt, aber das Beispiel sieht anders aus: https://krpano.com/plugins/bingmaps/#examples

Luca Vascon

Beginner

Friday, July 12th 2019, 3:29pm

Hi, same problem with bing maps here! :-)
Krpano did not die, Klaus is working h24 on a new version, I suppose.