You are not logged in.

Wednesday, October 25th 2017, 6:39am

I Have only one request: how can I do so that after clicking on an object / link the menu closes automatically?
Object in menu can be switch to upper/lower group so we can't have it closing menu on every click. Easy solution is to activate menu to be closed directly in side menu xml definition. After loadscene action you can add:

Source code

slide_menu_left();

Example of one menu item link:

Source code

link="loadscene(pano1_1,null,MERGE,BLEND(1));slide_menu_left();"

Action slide_menu_left is already defined within side menu code.
Thank you very much, it worked perfectly!

Regards! *thumbsup*

Kev-in-spain

Intermediate

Saturday, November 11th 2017, 10:15am

Hi Umalo and thanks for allowing us to use your work.
There is one suggestion I have:
Would it be possible to have the side bar 'remember' what scene is being viewed by the user?
That is to say, when the user has clicked a main menu tab to open a sub menu, clicked to enter a scene and then closed the side bar, when re-opening the side bar to choose another scene, it opens at the main menu and the process must be repeated.
In a tour with many scenes, this could get confusing.
So, to repeat my question, could the side bar be made to open showing the sub menu relating to the scene being viewed?... and maybe with the the related tab highlighted?

Thanks again for your work and I look forward to a preview of the pro version.

Kev

Umalo

Professional

• "Umalo" started this thread

Sunday, November 12th 2017, 7:17pm

Yes, this is possible with customization. It is not covered if you have other ways to load the scenes to make menu item marked but this can be also done if needed. Come to me via mail please.

Kev-in-spain

Intermediate

Sunday, November 12th 2017, 8:25pm

PM sent

Wednesday, January 31st 2018, 8:57am

Thank you very much for the Krpano side menu plugin! I've been using it in a recent project, and would like to get some animation going with the opening and closing of the menu. I'm wondering if you could give me some advice on how to get this going.
I've tried using the tween function to animate the width of menu_settings.background_width in the slide_menu_right and slide_menu_left actions. I know that there is probably much more involved with the process of animating this menu (or I'm not on the right track at all), but I'm a beginner to Krpano, and so am experimenting with what I can.

Below is an example of my use of the tween function:

Quoted

<action name="slide_menu_left">
tween(menu_settings.background_width, 0, 2);
set(new_x,get(menu_settings.background_width));mul(new_x,-1);set(plugin[menu_background].x,get(new_x));delayedcall(0.1,set(plugin[btn_menu].visible,true););
</action>

Umalo

Professional

Wednesday, January 31st 2018, 10:28am

Try instead of seting x value tween it:

Source code

<action name="slide_menu_left">
	<!-- set(new_x,get(menu_settings.background_width));mul(new_x,-1);set(plugin[menu_background].x,get(new_x));delayedcall(0.1,set(plugin[btn_menu].visible,true);); -->
	set(new_x,get(menu_settings.background_width));mul(new_x,-1);tween(plugin[menu_background].x,get(new_x),1,linear,delayedcall(0.1,set(plugin[btn_menu].visible,true)));
</action>

Tuesday, February 6th 2018, 6:42am

Thank you!
This works very well.

Monday, May 7th 2018, 4:10pm

Explore version: https://krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.php?p…52031#post52031 to learn how to define groups to supoprt 3rd level.
There is also commercial version: https://gum.co/gVBK
regards
Umalo
Is there an example of a commercial version? Show me please
Hello, can you also send me some good examples?
Is there an example sidemenu with hotspot location imagemap?

Many Thanks!

Bri

Beginner

Tuesday, August 14th 2018, 3:46pm

Text menu doesnt show

Hi,
I can't figure out why the text from the menu isn't showing. I followed the steps, included the code and copied the files to my vtour folder...what could it be? Its just the text that isnt showing from the sidemenu, logo and background are visible.

Friday, November 9th 2018, 2:01pm

Text und thumbnails?

Hi, i bought the side menue plugin and have a question.

In the fist level, i have only text no thumbnails and that is fine.

In the second level, i have small thumbnails, and the text is on the thumbnails. Everything is to narrow for the design that i like.

1.) How can i make the thumbnails higher in the second level (without making the distance higher in the first (=text-only)-level?

2.) How can i make a disctance between the thumbnails, and get the text (title) under the thumbnail?

3.) How can i link the logo with the first opening view (as if i click on back). I tried with "link="switch_menu(0);" in the scollble side...3lvel in the logo section after zorder, but that didn´t work.?

Thanks

Wednesday, November 21st 2018, 5:29pm

Side Menu Colour Change

Hi

Great little menu. Is there a way to change the onover colour for each menu tab.

eg:
<group name="level_0"> and all sub menus would be GREEN

<group name="level_1"> and all sub menus would be BLUE

<group name="level_2"> and all sub menus would be RED

It in only for the onover colour.

do I need to assign a
menu_0_onover_color_bcg="0xfec9de"
to each group somehow?

Regards
James

Umalo

Professional

Thursday, November 29th 2018, 9:28pm

Hi
Is there a way to change the onover colour for each menu tab.

This is not supported. That mean you need to customize the current code. Adding new attribute e.g. color_onhover="ff0000" in each group definition and adding code that will handle onhover will do. Don't know what version of the side menu you are using but take care if onhover is already set within the code. Contact me via mail or pm with exact code you are using if you are stuck and need support.

Thursday, February 7th 2019, 10:38am

Hi,
where can I find the versions of side menu including thumbnails?

thank you,
Marc

Umalo

Professional

Thursday, February 7th 2019, 11:45am

You got mail. Link is https://gumroad.com/l/gVBK

Thursday, February 7th 2019, 11:46am

thanky, I want to test/demo before buying :)
is there any demo?

Thursday, February 7th 2019, 11:51am

and I see a small "bug" on the free version https://krpano.com/plugins/userplugins/s…le/example.html

If you click on for example "3. group" then it changes to the next layer and if you dont move your mouse it´s in mouseover mode for "group 3 - element 3".

but as you see the text is still black and on correct mouseover it should be white:

Wednesday, February 27th 2019, 12:28pm

gool plugin!

thank you
it is very helpful

i have question something

1. how to change the fontsize in menu??

regard

Umalo

Professional

Wednesday, February 27th 2019, 4:52pm

That's old code so I have separate code for devices from that time. Find this part:
if(device.tablet,set(plugin[%menu_0].css,font-family:Arial; font-size:20px; color:#000000; text-align:left; font-weight:bold););
if(device.mobile,set(plugin[%menu_0].css,font-family:Arial; font-size:20px; color:#000000; text-align:left; font-weight:bold););
if(device.desktop,set(plugin[%menu_0].css,font-family:Arial; font-size:11px; color:#000000; text-align:left; font-weight:bold););

And see font size definitions there. Play with it.

Tuesday, July 16th 2019, 3:21am

hide menu onstart

Is it possible to hide menu from start?then click later to tween it out?
thanks

Umalo

Professional

Tuesday, July 16th 2019, 9:39pm

Is it possible to hide menu from start?then click later to tween it out?
thanks

See Link