You are not logged in.

Sunday, December 23rd 2018, 3:40pm

where are you defined y and with what ?
i have created a do_camera_object_hittest based on do_object_hittest when i rollover rollout object !

the objects are a shape with extruding options * by number of hotspots (and replace them) !

its a simple raycast from camera not from mouse :)

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "MrTie" (Dec 23rd 2018, 4:04pm)

Wednesday, January 2nd 2019, 12:21pm

Oh my mistake. The value of y worked only by accident because it was defined as some random function.
It is wierd because no matter what numerical value I set it mess up the position, but if you set it to NaN or non-numerical string it works.
I use this now: renderer.setViewport(0, "-", sw,sh); and it works perfectly. However, I don't really understand what black magic is this.

Thursday, January 3rd 2019, 8:58am

true, with NaN , it's ok !! Thank you ! :)

andrew22222

Intermediate

Thursday, January 10th 2019, 12:16pm

Thanks for all this information. Really useful *thumbsup*

Friday, February 22nd 2019, 10:22am

I came across this plugin for importing 3D models in krpano. However, although I have followed the example and the documentation, I add 3D models (js and json) to the three.krpanoplugin.js but they do not appear anywhere. Once I switch back to one of the 3D models in the original example (i.e. the monster.js) it appears in the panorama without any problems.

I would be very grateful if you could please advise and share your thoughts as to what can be wrong and the way forward?

Many thanks in advance.

Best,

Jacob

Alexey Tkachenko

Professional

Wednesday, July 31st 2019, 10:01am

Hi guys!

Does anyone has a successfull example of adding glTF model to Krpano? With the latest Threejs version.
Regards,

Alexey