You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuur

Sage

• "Tuur" started this thread

Occupation: Krpano custom coding / Virtual Tours / Photography / Musician / Recording engineer

Friday, August 9th 2019, 3:13pm

Hi,

Quoted

In krpano the tool works well. When creating polygonal hotspots he does not create any new entries in the tour.xml. do I have to make further adjustments when I work in different scenes?

The tool is NOT an editor.
You should, after creating a polygonal hotspot(s), press L or the button to show the code in the log and copy/ paste it in your xml/project.
Adjustments for different scenes should be not needed for the tool.

Hope it helps
Tuur *thumbsup*
http://www.virtualtuur.com

Monday, August 12th 2019, 8:19am

Hi, thanks for the fast respones!

You should, after creating a polygonal hotspot(s), press L or the button to show the code in the log and copy/ paste it in your xml/project.

I cant copy the data from the dialog window in krpano. Is there a furhter adjustment to unlock the log? When i try it with the tour_editor.html in the internet explorer i can copy the code form the log.

Thanks and best regards!

Tuur

Sage

Occupation: Krpano custom coding / Virtual Tours / Photography / Musician / Recording engineer

Monday, August 12th 2019, 9:35am

Quoted

I cant copy the data from the dialog window in krpano. Is there a furhter adjustment to unlock the log?

Which OS and browser?

Does is also not work in IE, where the tour_editor.html also works?

Tuur *thumbsup*

Tuesday, August 13th 2019, 8:28am

I use windows 10 pro and start the krpano tools client.

It works with the internet explore i can drew and copy text from the log. But the polylines can not be drawn as smoothly as with the krpano client. Just wondering why i cant copy anything from the krpano log.

Thanks and best regards!

Tuur

Sage

Tuesday, August 13th 2019, 9:54am

Quoted

But the polylines can not be drawn as smoothly as with the krpano client.

This sounds strange to me.. I did already many very fine detailed polygonal hotspots with it.

Quoted

Just wondering why i cant copy anything from the krpano log.

Which browser and version?
Are you fully up to date?

edit:
just tested on:
mac: safari, chrome and firefox
windows10: chrome, edge and IE

all fine here.

Tuur *thumbsup*

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Tuur" (Aug 13th 2019, 3:54pm)

samadi

Beginner

Wednesday, August 14th 2019, 3:26pm

thank you *thumbsup* TUUR