You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, August 12th 2019, 9:02am

drag over polygonal hotspot

HI, I´m wondering if anybody had this question too and can help me... Is anyway to make a polygonal hostpot so you could drag over another hotspot, like droppable on javascript? I think this could be very useful.

I´ve tried to use conditionals on ath and atv position but this doesn´t work because these numbers changes along the area so I´m stucked with this.

I hope somebody can give me any clue.

Thanks!

Monday, August 12th 2019, 2:09pm

Hi,

you could set enabled=false for hotspot you 'drag' and use the onover/onout events of the polygonal hotspots...

Best regards,
Klaus

Monday, August 12th 2019, 4:16pm

Hi Klaus,
thanks for answering, I copy here a link where I´m trying to set this feature in case this can be useful to anybody:

http://skyearth.es/kitchen/

and the code: http://skyearth.es/kitchen/tour.xml

on the right in the fridge there are some elements to drag over the kitchen table, I want to use a polygonal hotspot (the white border around counter) to accept each one of these elements I´ll try working around events.

Thanks again.

Monday, August 12th 2019, 6:22pm

Hi Klaus,
I´m working on events but I not sure I understand it , I need each individual draggable hotspot do an action (like stopdrag) when dropped over the polygonal hotspot, is there any condition like this:

" if(hotspot[draggable_one]."is over" hotspot[polygonal_one].... "?

Thanks and sorry, I´m searching a lot by myself but I can´t find anything to get what I need.

Tuesday, September 17th 2019, 11:02am

Hi Klaus, I´m sorry to bother you, but for me it´s very important to make this idea to work. I need to make an interactive delimited area and drag over there some elements, my problem is to make this area delimited.

My idea was to make a polygonal hotspot where drag over and drop things but this hotspot must know which element it´s over him. I have tried to use ath and atv with if conditions to delimite a "hotzone" I think I was close to do it but when the camera moves the coordinates changes over to the image so it´s impossible to me to do this...

I´ve readed all documentation but I can not figure how I could do this, would you please give me some orientation.

Thanks a lot
ramon has attached the following image:
  • coord.jpg

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "ramon" (Sep 17th 2019, 12:15pm)