You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, September 6th 2019, 10:53am

Post-Processing Plugins

Hi,

I tried to enable post-processing plugins and it works great.
There is a button that open/closes the container, but my goal is to start the tour with hidden container. I cant really get it to work, my guess is that it should be changed somewhere here:

Source code

-<layer name="pp_demo_container" align="righttop"  type="container"  x="0" height="100%" width="220" >

<layer name="pp_demo_showhide_button" onclick="if(layer[pp_demo_container].x == 0, tween(layer[pp_demo_container].x, calc(-layer[pp_demo_container].width) ); tween(layer[pp_demo_showhide_button].rotate, 180); , tween(layer[pp_demo_container].x, 0); tween(layer[pp_demo_showhide_button].rotate, 0); );" align="left" txtshadow="0 0 2 0x000000 1.0" bg="false" css="color:#FFFFFF;font-size:30px;" type="text" html="►" y="-150" x="-12" alpha="0.8" edge="center"/>

Thanks
Marcin

Friday, September 6th 2019, 11:24am

Hi,

yes, change this line:

Source code

<layer name="pp_demo_container" keep="true" type="container" align="righttop" width="220" height="100%" x="0">
to this (to change the start position):

Source code

<layer name="pp_demo_container" keep="true" type="container" align="righttop" width="220" height="100%" x="-220">

and this line:

Source code

<layer name="pp_demo_showhide_button" type="text" align="left" edge="center" x="-12"
to this (to rotate the showing button):

Source code

<layer name="pp_demo_showhide_button" type="text" align="left" edge="center" x="-12" rotate="180" 

Btw - just as note, because I'm not sure if it is clear: these controls are only there for demo-propures, they are not necessary for using the post-processing plugins itself.

Best regards,
Klaus

Friday, September 6th 2019, 11:34am

Thank you Klaus.

That solved the problem.
But those controls looks really good, so I will keep them.

Marcin

Friday, September 6th 2019, 11:53am

Thanks ;-)

In this case here more information about these controls:
- you can change values either by the +/- buttons
- or by clicking into the control and then dragging left/right or up/down
- double-clicking into a control will reset the value

Reggie

Trainee

Monday, October 14th 2019, 9:58am

Thank you!

Klaus,