EverPano3D, tests and questions!

• So,

I go ahead,
    - On Mac, "undo", "redo" : no action?

We start a new project with 1 pano.
    - How is it possible to add another pano after?
    (we have the same limitation with Krpano Droplet, for sure... in this case, I edit/merge manually XML sources).

In case of Krpano import, with large pano 15000x7500, it seems that viewmodel and project/preview doesn't run correctly.

With extruded polygon, sometimes, some part of ground are skipped, see screenshot in attachment.
    - Or I don't use the right tool to define complex ground!

• Hi,

"undo", "redo" : no action?

in this version they are still not affecting the model, they are just in the menu for form work, which I'm afraid makes confusion.
    Will try to have it implemented as soon as possible for the geometry part.

How is it possible to add another pano after?

In everpano 3D you can just drag new panos at anytime, take a look here.

In case of Krpano import, with large pano 15000x7500, it seems that viewmodel and project/preview doesn't run correctly.

that was now fixed and will be available in next build

With extruded polygon, sometimes, some part of ground are skipped, see screenshot in attachment.

You are using the right tool for sure, there are just few limitations that needs to be taken in care :

1.- you can not make polygons bigger than 180º.
    2.- you can not draw polygons that intersects them self.

You can take a look at that part of documentation here and look for Check triangulation.
    Using ⇧ + a and locating the mouse over the desired polygon will reveal the triangulation that the software did. From there you should be able to see some errors in case there are, and proceed to delete it and just make it by using smaller parts.

Kind regards

• You are using the right tool for sure, there are just few limitations that needs to be taken in care :

1.- you can not make polygons bigger than 180º.
    2.- you can not draw polygons that intersects them self.

Kind regards

So, following your advice, I produced
    based on 2 linked panos 8000x4000:

https://vr-guide.online/@Forum@eMail/D…leine/tour.html

- 2 questions,

1) why circle hotspot is not visible?
    2) ON MOBLE with Compliant browser, in VR mode, (my WebSite is https compliant, so real VR mode is operational)
    - no hotspot, no navigation, is navigator pro plugin required?
    - Does I need to define hotpsots in XML?

For multiple point of view on same scene (thru different panos),
    adding reference and linking panos ask to align geometrical points between panos, Y/N?
    If I'm right, It should be nice to clarify with a tuto!

• 1) why circle hotspot is not visible?

in order to print the hotspots, please use the code in here

You will dinamically generate the hotspots.

ON MOBLE with Compliant browser, in VR mode, (my WebSite is https compliant, so real VR mode is operational)
    - no hotspot, no navigation, is navigator pro plugin required

If you would use the code above then in mobile you would also have the hotspots printed. Otherwise if you use the navigator plugin, you can just click around and navigate.

For basic navigation you do not need the Navigator pro License. with the free included in everpano 3D it's enough to navigate around

Kind regards

• You will dinamically generate the hotspots.

If you would use the code above then in mobile you would also have the hotspots printed. Otherwise if you use the navigator plugin, you can just click around and navigate.

For basic navigation you do not need the Navigator pro License. with the free included in everpano 3D it's enough to navigate around

Kind regards

Okay, I will add the code.

Nevertheless, if you follow my link from a Mobile you can test in real VR mode.

https://vr-guide.online/@Forum@eMail/Dep…leine/tour.html

Without hotspot, with free navigator plugin, gaze navigation doesn't change the scene.

Is-it normal on not?

• I found the solution to navigate (with some clues given by Jordi):

• Add the "depthmap_navigation.xml" file (can be found in the plugin folder of krpano 1.20) in the root folder of your project
    • Edit the file "main.xml" generated by Everpano3D and add this code in the beginning:
    Code
    <include url="depthmap_navigation.xml" />

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!