You are not logged in.

Friday, September 6th 2019, 10:53am

Post-Processing Plugins

Hi,

I tried to enable post-processing plugins and it works great.
There is a button that open/closes the container, but my goal is to start the tour with hidden container. I cant really get it to work, my guess is that it should be changed somewhere here:

Source code

-<layer name="pp_demo_container" align="righttop"  type="container"  x="0" height="100%" width="220" >

<layer name="pp_demo_showhide_button" onclick="if(layer[pp_demo_container].x == 0, tween(layer[pp_demo_container].x, calc(-layer[pp_demo_container].width) ); tween(layer[pp_demo_showhide_button].rotate, 180); , tween(layer[pp_demo_container].x, 0); tween(layer[pp_demo_showhide_button].rotate, 0); );" align="left" txtshadow="0 0 2 0x000000 1.0" bg="false" css="color:#FFFFFF;font-size:30px;" type="text" html="►" y="-150" x="-12" alpha="0.8" edge="center"/>

Thanks
Marcin

Friday, September 6th 2019, 11:24am

Hi,

yes, change this line:

Source code

<layer name="pp_demo_container" keep="true" type="container" align="righttop" width="220" height="100%" x="0">
to this (to change the start position):

Source code

<layer name="pp_demo_container" keep="true" type="container" align="righttop" width="220" height="100%" x="-220">

and this line:

Source code

<layer name="pp_demo_showhide_button" type="text" align="left" edge="center" x="-12"
to this (to rotate the showing button):

Source code

<layer name="pp_demo_showhide_button" type="text" align="left" edge="center" x="-12" rotate="180" 

Btw - just as note, because I'm not sure if it is clear: these controls are only there for demo-propures, they are not necessary for using the post-processing plugins itself.

Best regards,
Klaus

Friday, September 6th 2019, 11:34am

Thank you Klaus.

That solved the problem.
But those controls looks really good, so I will keep them.

Marcin

Friday, September 6th 2019, 11:53am

Thanks ;-)

In this case here more information about these controls:
- you can change values either by the +/- buttons
- or by clicking into the control and then dragging left/right or up/down
- double-clicking into a control will reset the value

Reggie

Trainee

Monday, October 14th 2019, 9:58am

Thank you!

Klaus,