You are not logged in.

olihar

Trainee

• "olihar" started this thread

Friday, October 4th 2019, 7:50pm

Link to Full screen iOS

So currently I have a link below my images where the image loads directly and therefore it is possible to get it working as full screen on iOS devices, as its not possible to have a full screen function inside a frame.

Then I started thinking, when iOS device is used could it be possible to have the full screen button as a direct link to the whole image, just as I have a link now below. But of course keep the full screen button as is for desktop and Android devices that support full screen.

Example here.

https://olihar.com/panorama/hnukar-sunset/

Sunday, October 6th 2019, 8:39am

Hi,

just include the new 'ios_iframe_fullscreen.xml' file anywhere in the your xml.

It will add a 'fake' fullscreen-mode support especially for iOS and especially for running inside in iframe.

When entering that fullscreen-mode, the viewer will redirect the page to the inner iframe page and so let the pano appear more 'fullscreen'.

Best regards,
Klaus

olihar

Trainee

Sunday, October 6th 2019, 11:34pm

Interesting, I had not noticed, I just tried it and it works with the right click method. Not really what I had in mind but it works, now I just need to include this as a button in the menu items below.

Would it not be a good idea to include this as default with the themes as a button that only displays for iOS devices (Aka iPhones Full screen) instead of it being no button.

xhe

Beginner

Tuesday, October 8th 2019, 5:24pm

from the xml file, it seemed it regsiter:

krpano.registerattribute("fullscreen"...)

In order to trigger it fullscreen, shall we just call

krpano.setattribute("fullscreen", true) ?

olihar

Trainee

Monday, October 14th 2019, 11:51am

I guess the VR button is kind of a Full screen button now as well, I guess I can just change the icon for that one.