• Hello!
    This is a universal menu in which you can create and customize the structure and design, assign the necessary actions to the buttons. The number of elements and depth of attachments depends on Your decision.

• The presence of the interface. Visual control over all changes - you immediately see the result!
    • Working in a regular Internet browser.
    • Flexible customization of the overall menu design (width, color, transparency, shadow, borders, etc.)
    • Installing a logo that opens the site on a click.
    • Creating buttons (4 options by default).
    • Customize the design of both a group of buttons and individual options (width, height, color, transparency, shadow, borders, text, etc.).
    • Assigning an icon to buttons.
    • The ability to set the image in the button.
    • Creating an individual menu tree structure. Assign an opening to any button groups of buttons, which in turn can also have groups.
    • Assigning preset actions to buttons (open panorama, photo, selected view, youtube, website). You can also assign any action to a button click by writing the corresponding code.
    • Enter text in four languages.
    • The project settings and all buttons (in the form of layers) are saved in an xml file.
    • The ability to save design presets for use in subsequent ones projects.
    • There is a wide opportunity to edit the code of layers and menu styles.

Example

Description on the site
    https://novosibpano.ru/Plugins/Menu_en.html

DOWNLOAD DEMO

The demo version is fully working and differs from the full one by the presence of the inscription "Menu demo version". *attention*

• I have not tested, but should work.
    I make another menu and it works in 1.2
    I haven’t done a translation into English yet, but you can look with the help of a translator and download a test version
    Here is a description

http://novosibpano.ru/Plugins/Menu_ru.html

• Hi!

I just bought the plugin and I have two questions:

1. When the first scene is loaded, the check mark of this scene is not activated until I return to the same scene after seeing other panos. How do I activate the mark since loading the first scene?

2. With Bing Maps, after loading the first scene, if I do not click on the button to open the map and i change the scene, the map does not update the spot in any of the following scenes, until i click on the button map. Do you know if the problem is that the menu button does not update the spot on the map?

best regards!

• Hello!

1. When the first scene is loaded, the check mark of this scene is not activated until I return to the same scene after seeing other panos. How do I activate the mark since loading the first scene?

If at start you have the first scene opened, and the thumbnail of this scene is the first in the menu, then you can write it like this:

Code
    <scene name="scene_1"... onstart="set(layer[marc_prosm_lin_1].alpha,1)"

2. With Bing Maps, after loading the first scene, if I do not click on the button to open the map and i change the scene, the map does not update the spot in any of the following scenes, until i click on the button map. Do you know if the problem is that the menu button does not update the spot on the map?

You must understand that the plugin is necessary in order to create your own button structure and assign them an action (this does not necessarily open the scene).
    Setting buttons in the form of thumbnails and calling up a scene by clicking on it means that when you click on the menu button, we open the scene and nothing more! Everything that is additionally associated with the opening of scenes must be created and assigned to the button yourself.
    And the menu has no feedback, because everyone can use their skin with their needs, as well as a panorama without scenes.
    I want to note that the description describes the functionality of the menu and your access to a fully working demo version, which you can experience as much as possible.

• Hi,

I've recently purchased your Menu plugin and have been able to change the look and feel fairly easily by following your instructions, thanks! It is well designed and a pleasure to use.

I do have a couple of things I would like it to do and hope that you can help me:

1: When you click on a list item, the click action happens and then the text on the button becomes 'greyed' and stays that way. Is it possible to disable this change to the text or make it happen only on the last active button?

2. Is it possible to dynamically change the menu buttons while the tour is active? e.g. assign a different description and action to a button? Some floors in my tours have different features and so it would be useful to enable/disable menu elements depending on the floor in use.

Thanks and Regards

• Hello
    Thanks! I'm glad you like the plugin!

I am answering the questions:

1. Do not put a semicolon in the action button click="action()"

2.For example, you have written:
    <menu_v name="menu_1_2" title_1="test" .. click="trace(555);" />

To change a dynamic action, you can perform an action:
    set(layer[lin_1_2].onclick,trace(777); );

• Many thanks for your prompt reply.

I appreciate your help with this, San7. Removal of the semicolon definitely works great. I shall experiment with the layer changes over the next few days. *g*

Kind Regards

• Hi San7,

I've experimented with changing dynamic actions and it works perfectly, thank you.

How do I change the title of the menu line item so that it matches the action?

I've tried setting title_1 as with set(layer[lin_4_1].title_1, 'new option' );); which doesn't work. I also tried just title instead of title_1 with no luck.

Is there a special setting that I need to use?

Thanks again!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!