You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

jeromebg

Professional

Friday, October 4th 2019, 9:12am

Should we open a specific post for Panotour update ?
The showtooltip action sends a WARNING: Unknown function: get

Dav-74

Beginner

Friday, October 4th 2019, 11:48am

That means the system doesn't allow the krpano Tools app to load the krpanotools.exe. For some reason the system blocks it.

Thanks, Klaus!
The problem was with Avast antivirus.

Same for me, I click the "file is safe" and receive this morning a notification that file has been approved by antivirus team as safe.

Friday, October 4th 2019, 2:13pm

Should we open a specific post for Panotour update ?

Yes, I have made a new thread here - please continue there:
Panotour Pro Update Package

Mael B.

Trainee

Friday, October 4th 2019, 5:07pm

The encrypt tool does not crash anymore with v1.20.1 but, apparently, it does not correctly encrypt files which contain comments, so the problem is worse !! *cry*

For example, i have an non-crypted file of 90Ko, it is encrypted correctly with v1.20 (and give a file of 32Ko), but with v1.20.1 the encrypted file is only 2Ko (and obviously, i have a parsing error). After removing all comments, i get again a 32Ko file which seems to work correctly.

Monday, October 7th 2019, 2:23pm

No Fullscreen-Support

Hi Klaus,

I can´t get krpano 1.20 to switch to fullscreen in landscape-mode anymore on newest Chrome and Firefox. Only Safari on iPhone works so far. And even the VR-mode in the examples on krpano.com are´nt working anymore :-(
I did try your <set var="device.fullscreensupport" val="true" />-switch, but without any luck. Is there a new trick/hack necessary to switch to fullscreen-mode in Chrome and FF?

Monday, October 7th 2019, 4:16pm

Hi,

The encrypt tool does not crash anymore with v1.20.1 but, apparently, it does not correctly encrypt files which contain comments, so the problem is worse !!
There will be very soon a fixed version.

I can´t get krpano 1.20 to switch to fullscreen in landscape-mode anymore on newest Chrome and Firefox. Only Safari on iPhone works so far. And even the VR-mode in the examples on krpano.com are´nt working anymore :-(
Do you mean Chrome and Firefox on iOS?
These browsers don't support any way for a fullscreen view.
And iOS itself doesn't support the HTML5 Fullscreen API on the iPhone.

But why 'anymore' - the iOS Chrome and Firefox browsers were always working that way and nothing had been changed there.

I did try your <set var="device.fullscreensupport" val="true" />-switch, but without any luck.
Why? That would only fake the detected browser support. But when the browser itself is not supporting the HTML5 fullscreen mode API, then faking the detection result will not help of course.

That setting could be only used on the iPad with iOS > 12 - there iOS is supporting the HTML5 Fullscreen API, but krpano is blacklisting it because it works so badly. Any dragging on the screen will easily exit the fullscreen mode. Apple has unfortunately limited the fullscreen usage too much there.

Is there a new trick/hack necessary to switch to fullscreen-mode in Chrome and FF?
Not that I know.

Best regards,
Klaus

Tuesday, October 15th 2019, 9:21pm

krpano 1.20.2

Hi,

there is another minor update: krpano 1.20.2 - Release Notes

• It fixes several Panotour Pro Update Package problems, e.g. custom 'Documents' folders are supported now.
  • The encrypt tool works correct again.
  • There is now again a 32bit Windows version for older systems.
  • The vtourskin.xml has got a nice 'auto tour' feature - just set autotour=true in the tour.xml and the tour will smoothly auto-rotate through all scenes.
  • And there is a new Javascript-Sync-Example - it syncs the view from two different krpano viewers. Compared to older sync-examples it is easier to use and supports more features.

Best regards,
Klaus

Mael B.

Trainee

Tuesday, October 15th 2019, 10:17pm

Thanks Klaus for this quick update *thumbup*

Wednesday, October 16th 2019, 6:18pm

hi, don't worked limit fovmax and fovmin after the update. Is there any solution?
UP:sorry, all ok

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "[dp]" (Oct 16th 2019, 7:01pm)

olihar

Trainee

Thursday, October 17th 2019, 4:08pm

Did you plan to add full screen button to the themes for iPhones? (The one that simply links to the direct folder if its inside an iFrame)

Monday, October 21st 2019, 10:17am

ios13 gyro2.js problem

Does the old krpano support gyro2.js on ios13? After updating ios13, gyro2.js of krpano tour made with old version does not work

Monday, October 21st 2019, 10:35am

Does the old krpano support gyro2.js on ios13? After updating ios13, gyro2.js of krpano tour made with old version does not work

search the forum for gyro problems. since half a year you need https to use the gyro in the latest browsers.

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "indexofrefraction" (Oct 21st 2019, 10:47am)