combo box to load in specific scene

• I need the combo box to load in the first scene only. Here's an example of the corfu tour with three scenes.
    I've included keep="false" within the combo box element in the 1st scene. You would expect it should appear every time you load the 1st scene ONLY.

The combo box will keep appearing in the second and third scenes but will disappear on re-entering the 1st scene and not appear again on any subsequent scene change.
    ( I've tested with the previous version of the combo box using the swf and js files, it was working correctly--could this be a bug in the new xml version?)
    Any suggestion?

Edited 4 times, last by Islander (October 19, 2019 at 8:11 PM).

• Yes, the combo box is registered static, but it creates a list layer dynamically.
    You can record in the style used
    <style name="combobox_container_style" ... onloaded="set(cb_N,get(name));"

cb_N - the variable contains the name of the combo box container.

Now you can turn it on / off when you need, for example:

<scene ... onstart="set(layer[get(cb_N )].visible,false); set(layer[get(cb_N )].enable,false);"

• This is the new xml file as you advised:

But now I don't get any layers, for example even the thumb layer goes away in the second scene "canaldemure5". Please correct me if I've done something wrong.
    http://mauritius360.com/test4/index.html

Edited once, last by Islander (October 21, 2019 at 7:27 PM).

• Hi San,
    It's effectively working well.
    I missed to place this code for every scene with "true" set for the scene where the combo box should appear : onstart="set(layer[get(cb_N )].visible,false); set(layer[get(cb_N )].enable,false);"
    Thanks a lot for your good help. I guess this will come to be used by many of us.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!