You are not logged in.

Thursday, April 25th 2019, 9:48am

Hello! Great plugin! But I noticed a small problem: with the name of the group on small screens (seen on the screenshot)
toliknu has attached the following image:
  • thumb.jpg

606r

Beginner

Friday, January 31st 2020, 6:44am

hardcoded path to scrollarea.js

Hi,

I have a problem with hardcoded link in your xml to scrollarea.js - it is looking for /plugins/scrollarea.js.
I am using cms and my project folders contain only panorama files and xml

Maybe scrollarea.js path can be extracted as a variable?

As a temporary solution I can include /plugins/scrollarea.js in my projects as I am migrating to your plugin. It is not clean.

Thank you.

jeromebg

Professional

• "jeromebg" started this thread

Friday, January 31st 2020, 9:04am

Hi,

I have a problem with hardcoded link in your xml to scrollarea.js - it is looking for /plugins/scrollarea.js.
I am using cms and my project folders contain only panorama files and xml

Maybe scrollarea.js path can be extracted as a variable?

As a temporary solution I can include /plugins/scrollarea.js in my projects as I am migrating to your plugin. It is not clean.

Thank you.
Hi, path is relative to krpano player : url.flash="%SWFPATH%/plugins/scrollarea.swf" url.html5="%SWFPATH%/plugins/scrollarea.js"

606r

Beginner

Friday, January 31st 2020, 5:38pm

Hi, path is relative to krpano player : url.flash="%SWFPATH%/plugins/scrollarea.swf" url.html5="%SWFPATH%/plugins/scrollarea.js"

But I have only one krpano player located in different place.
I would like to put my own path to the only instance of scrollarea.js, same as I did for gridmenu.xml

"

Source code

%$shared_stuff_path%krpano/plugins/scrollarea.js" "%$shared_stuff_path%krpano/plugins/scrollarea.swf"

Merci