You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, April 20th 2020, 9:55am

Pull Infos from external Website to put in a 360° Tour

Hello dear KrPano community,

I have a customer who would like to have a popup window on his tour that shows the status of the mountain railway (open or closed). For this he uses the infosnow.ch and Cronjob on his website, but unfortunately I cannot find a solution for how I approach this topic. I can do the layer that shows these items. I only need a code that pulls the parameters "closed" or "opened" from infosnow.ch and displays a different text depending on the situation.
Is that possible?

Thank you for your help.
Kat

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "360° Perspektiven" (Apr 20th 2020, 11:59am)

Tuur

Sage

Occupation: Krpano custom coding / Virtual Tours / Photography / Musician / Recording engineer

Monday, April 20th 2020, 10:25am

i would say that you also cronjob all that info and strip it to your needs.

Tuur *thumbsup*
http://www.virtualtuur.com

Monday, April 20th 2020, 11:59am

Hello Tuur :)

Thanks for youre fast help! I will try it, i never worked with Cronjob. So its a little hard for me to understand how cronjob works.

Kat