You are not logged in.

Saturday, May 9th 2020, 6:25am

Sound troubles in chrome - panotour + newest krpano update

hey! i am having some problems regarding sounds in google chrome. for a group i use a soundfile but the sound button in the navi doesnt work. if i click, then the sound starts to loop. also if i jump into a pano in another group the sound keeps playing (it should stop and only work inside the group. the troubles i have in google chrome and oper. firefox and edge is working fine. i use latest panotour version + latest krpano update. - thats the project https://noe360.at/360/heiligenkreuz/360/ - thx for the help

update: i removed the krpano panotour update and now everything works fine... so it looks like something is going on with the sound code in krpano udate....

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "pano-erbauer" (May 9th 2020, 7:25am)

Sunday, May 24th 2020, 4:08pm

Hi,

do you have a small/minimal PTP example (.kpt file) that shows the problem?

I'm short before releasing the next krpano version and have already removed several outdated and unnecessary device checks and workarounds (like a autoplay workaround) from the PTP xml templates that might be related to sound problem, but I'm not able to build a non-working PTP example so that I could test if these changes would work.

Best regards,
Klaus

Tuesday, May 26th 2020, 10:13am

thx will check out the newest update from you.
in the mean time i got it to work with a file provided from panotour plugins guy - http://www.panotourplugin.com/solved-aud…-krpano-1-20-x/

thank you for everything klaus, since many many years you are doing incredible work for us 360 freaks ;), keep up the good work!

Tuesday, May 26th 2020, 12:18pm

Hi,

thanks!

I have checked that file now - it basically does the same as my template updates in the 1.20.7 release - it removes the sound-autoplay-workarounds from PTP.

The newer krpano versions are handling all kind of autoplay-restritcions and workarounds automatically and these old manual workarounds in PTP are not checking if an workaround is even necessary and are therefore conflicting.

Best regards,
Klaus