You are not logged in.

Wednesday, May 27th 2020, 3:31am

Cannot achieve any blending in a loadscene call

I created a few buttons that link to certain scenes from within a scene, it is actually the same room in different phases:

Source code

<layer style="button_go"   name="date2" align="topright" x="80" y="240" keep="false" type="text" html="2019 16.10." onclick="loadscene(scene_V_1_03_AK_MvF_19-10-16,MERGE,BLEND(2.0, linear));" />
<layer style="button_go"   name="date3" align="topright" x="80" y="270" keep="false" type="text" html="Plan"        onclick="loadscene(scene_V_1_03_AK_MvF_plan);" />

Neither version achieves a "blend", it is just switching in a snap. I do have this in my "skin_settings":

Source code

loadscene_blend=     "LIGHTBLEND(1.0, 0xFFFFFF, 2.0, linear)"
loadscene_blend_next="LIGHTBLEND(1.0, 0xFFFFFF, 2.0, linear)"
loadscene_blend_prev="LIGHTBLEND(1.0, 0xFFFFFF, 2.0, linear)"

I also tried to change it in the vtourskin.xml - despite this supposedly being overwritten by the skin_settings in tour.xml - but it did not give my any blending either.

Any ideas?
Thanks, Jenns

Wednesday, May 27th 2020, 12:37pm

Hi,

please check here the loadscene syntax:
https://krpano.com/docu/actions/#top

The blending setting is the fourth parameter.

Wrong:

Source code

loadscene(scene_V_1_03_AK_MvF_19-10-16,MERGE,BLEND(2.0, linear));

Correct:

Source code

loadscene(scene_V_1_03_AK_MvF_19-10-16,null,MERGE,BLEND(2.0, linear));

Btw - the'loadscene_blend' settings from the skin_settings are not krpano 'core' settings, they are only used by the actions defined in the vtourskin.xml.

Best regards,
Klaus

Wednesday, May 27th 2020, 4:16pm

Thanks a lot Klaus! The simple errors are always the most difficult to find, you look at it for hours and do not see it *rolleyes*