You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, July 7th 2020, 4:16pm

Hi,
thank for the reply.
I was able to achieve the desired result but still have a little problem.

I add these lines:

Source code

<!--	 <action name="mysnapshot">	 if(%1 == true,set(layer[show_snapshot_UI].visible,false),set(layer[show_snapshot_UI].visible,true))	 </action> -->
    <events name="enable_snapshot_ui_check_parameters" keep="true" onnewpano="snapshot_ui_parameters_handler();"/>    <action name="snapshot_ui_parameters_handler">    ifnot(enable_snapshot_ui===null,action(get(enable_snapshot_ui)););    </action>
    <action name="show">    if(%1 == true,set(layer[show_snapshot_UI].visible,false),set(layer[show_snapshot_UI].visible,true))    </action>

Now the "get snapshot" icon appears only if I add to my url this param : enable_snapshot_ui=show.
Unlike standard behaviour the icon isn't hide when I click to enable snapshot_ui so you'll see both icons : the one used to enable snapshot_ui
and the one used to grab the screen area.
How can I prevent this?

jeromebg

Professional

• "jeromebg" started this thread

Wednesday, July 8th 2020, 10:30am

you must use myspanshot action to do something when snapshot UI is displayed or hidden : https://krpano.com/plugins/userplugins/s…pshot%28true%29

Wednesday, July 8th 2020, 11:00am

Hi Jerome,
I know but my trick was to bypass that action to have the full control.
Maybe exist a better solution than the one I found but I really can't imagine which is..

I need to activate panoshot only when specific url parameter is present.
I simply declare an event to parse url parameter and then, if param exist, I use his value as name of action to call (in my sample "show" action which is the same of mysnapshot).
I cannot do that using mysnapshot because the script call it automaticly (which is not my desired behaviour).
How can I do that alternatively?

P.s. Testing this feature on real server (php-fpm 7.2, apache 2.4.49) your savescreenshot.php raise a lot of warnings if you disable watermark. Those warnings lock the vtour.
I made this changes:

Source code

if ($stamp) {
	$sx = imagesx($stamp);
	$sy = imagesy($stamp);
	imagealphablending($stamp,false);	imagesavealpha($stamp,true);	imagecopy($im, $stamp, imagesx($im) - $sx - $marge_right, imagesy($im) - $sy - $marge_bottom, 0, 0, imagesx($stamp), imagesy($stamp));}

Friday, July 10th 2020, 4:15pm

solved!

Source code

<action name="mysnapshot">
ifnot(enable_snapshot_ui===null, 
 if(%1 == true,set(layer[show_snapshot_UI].visible,false),set(layer[show_snapshot_UI].visible,true)) 
 ) 
 </action>

where enable_snapshot_ui is the url parameter, simpler then expected!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "sbraaa" (Jul 10th 2020, 4:40pm)