Saturday, August 15th 2020, 4:05am

We look forward to major updates from everpano
Expect him

ramirox3

Intermediate

Saturday, August 15th 2020, 5:19pm

I hope, but Jordi's absolute silence is discouraging

Saturday, August 22nd 2020, 11:39am

Ah man, i just bought the software - wish i had seen this before. They are still taking peoples money so hopefully its not all dead :(

Saturday, August 22nd 2020, 2:17pm

OK regardless of what you think about the "dolls house" - there is a appetite in the market for them fueled largely by Matterport. I have already lost work due to this (although one customer came back from Matterport).

So the options being Matterport, Eyespy360 or Metareal. 3DVista are moving into this space with their own offering soon-ish??

Everpano offered a glimmer of hope but the general feeling being it is not quite there.

Personally I use garrows and gtransitions for a, lets call more Matterport like experience, and am I still looking for a quick way to create a simple 3D model that I can use in a regular KRPano project whether that be hosted in a Sketchfab iFrame or elsewhere.

Although Eyespy360's models are very basic their method of creating looks efficient - as the corners of rooms are nearly always obscured by furniture they allow you to draw the room layout at ceiling level and drop down the height to floor level which is a quick method of modelling a room.

Just my tuppence worth!

Saturday, August 22nd 2020, 3:16pm

Matterport uses a proprietary camera which photographs and 3d scans the location at the same time.
their tours look great, but there is also not much control.
secondly you totally depend on them as these tours can not run on an own server.
nonetheless i think going fully 3d with UV mapped 3d models is the future.

Saturday, August 22nd 2020, 4:11pm

Proprietary issues aside, if a 3D dolls house is a deal breaker at the moment you cannot easily use KRPano....

Saturday, August 22nd 2020, 5:33pm

i just checked, actually now you can use cheaper 360 cams... so if your clients insists, why no go with it.
we'll see if somewhen krpano supports this, too.

Sergey74

Intermediate

Sunday, September 6th 2020, 4:14pm

Hi Klaus!
Will it be possible to add control for mobile devices (for zoom in / out): double click + swipe up / down in a future version?
translation difficulties *huh*

Monday, September 7th 2020, 6:18pm

I added webxr: "auto" in the tour.html, deleted the browser cache, made sure that the browser is not simulating desktop mode, but the problem is still there... *wacko*
As there is no known problem, please share a link.

Hi Klaus, I still have a problem with viewing my Panos in Oculus. It is no problem when viewing the examples in your website with the Oculus. But when I drop a pano to the 'MAKE VTOUR (VR-OPT) droplet' and try to view it in oculus it is still not working. Here is an example:
http://test.argum.pictures/
I don't know what to do anymore, would be great if you could help.
Thanks

Tuur

Sage

Occupation: Krpano custom coding / Virtual Tours / Photography / Musician / Recording engineer

Monday, September 7th 2020, 6:55pm

Must be https!!

Tuur *thumbsup*
http://www.virtualtuur.com

Monday, September 7th 2020, 7:48pm

httpssssssssss!

*rolleyes* *whistling* *squint*

Tuesday, September 8th 2020, 5:23pm

*thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup*

Hallelujah, Tuur and indexofrefraction thanks so much. Sometimes I dont see the nearest things.....

yasarcan

Trainee

Sunday, September 13th 2020, 7:14pm

I got confused when I read what was written. Everpano price is too high. Should I buy Everpano? i am indecisive
The best of people, the most beneficial to people. Hz. Mohammed

ramirox3

Intermediate

Sunday, September 13th 2020, 9:18pm

I would advise not to buy at the moment. Everpano is not working 100%. There is a promised update in late 2019, which never appeared. The developer of the program is not answering the questions that are asked in the forum, nor on the program page. At the moment there is no support.
It would be good if Jordi clarified the future of the program

BRIANLR

Beginner

Monday, September 14th 2020, 3:42pm

Matterport uses a proprietary camera which photographs and 3d scans the location at the same time.
their tours look great, but there is also not much control.
secondly you totally depend on them as these tours can not run on an own server.
nonetheless i think going fully 3d with UV mapped 3d models is the future.
Wondering if an update to 1.20.8 is due soon and are there any plans to include further support for 3d with UV mapped 3d models for dollhouse views?