You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, December 11th 2020, 12:04am

@ sanaltur:
you were not listening.
the last post in this thread (before you resurrected it) was from 2015.
this is an old plugin and tuur stated clearly from the beginning that he most likely won't update it.

Friday, December 11th 2020, 3:49pm

@ sanaltur:
you were not listening.
the last post in this thread (before you resurrected it) was from 2015.
this is an old plugin and tuur stated clearly from the beginning that he most likely won't update it.
S.S. = https://ibb.co/JqZNc0X *confused*
It may be an add-on that was prepared in 1980. however I see such a plugin on the krpano site. There is no extension on the extension page and the description says the update will come. I understand that it will not fit for the Panotour Pro.
In a project created with Panotour, I can manually integrate the plugin into the project and add commands to the code in xml files myself. I just asked if I could do that. If the plugin will not go live, the page should be removed from the website. everyone's time is precious. thank you.

Tuur

Sage

• "Tuur" started this thread

Occupation: Krpano custom coding / Virtual Tours / Photography / Musician / Recording engineer

Friday, December 11th 2020, 5:00pm

As stated a couple of times and places:
An update is in the planning.
When it fits my scedual etc..

For your information:
Ptp is krpano code.
Script was sold as opensource.

Quoted

everyone's time is precious

Thanks!
Tuur *thumbsup*

Saturday, December 12th 2020, 2:10am

As stated a couple of times and places:
An update is in the planning.
When it fits my scedual etc..

For your information:
Ptp is krpano code.
Script was sold as opensource.

Thanks!
Tuur
good news.
thanks.

Sunday, February 21st 2021, 3:28pm

Kr pano password protected

Hi,

Thanks to Alexander he helps me to develop a code which can protect a tour with a password :
- add a background image or white background
- add a texte intro and use style ( h1, h2, p etc.)
- add a password of 4 to 6 digits to protect the tour

When people type the password the tour open and when people reload the tour they don't need to put again the password.

If you are interested by this solution please send me a PM, I will ask Alexander if I can share his code or if he can create a plugin for that.

Thank you,