editor & option plugins...

• hye Klaus.. can i have the visible code for this 2 plugins... and can be calling from any onclikc action...

<!--plugin name="options" url="./plugins/options.swf" --- />
    <!--plugin name="editor" url="./plugins/editor.swf" --- />

maybe i didnt search more.. but i couldnt set it ....

thank you,....

• options.swf plugin only appears in the main pano file. How do i have it display on all the rest of the panos?
    Am I missing a parameter?
    Thanks
    <plugin name="options" url="plugins/options.swf" />

• Hi,

options.swf plugin only appears in the main pano file. How do i have it display on all the rest of the panos?
    Am I missing a parameter?

yes, add - keep="true" - and be sure that the MERGE flag will be used in the loadpano() calls,
    e.g.

Code
    <plugin name="options" url="plugins/options.swf" keep="true" />

and for loadpano():

Code
    loadpano(panoX.xml, null, MERGE, BLEND(1));

best regards,
    Klaus

• hi, I have purchased the source code of editor and option plugins, but it is 1.07 version, not the latest version. How do I get the latest version of the 1.08 version of the source code?

Thank you!

best regards,

Mike.

• Is there a parameter that will launch the options plugin in the maximized state? I'm trying to run options along with scrolling thumbnails, and options won't maximize...

• try adding

zorder="2"

to the options plugin.

or a number higher than the zorder of your thumbnail plugin.

this should work if your thumbnail or thumbnail bar is covering the option plugin. (even if it is transparent)

Or perhaps something here.

•enabled
    is plugin enabled to receive mouse events (true or false, default=true)
    NEW in Version 1.0.7:
    when false then mouse events are routed to underlying objects

•capture
    a addtional setting to "enabled":
    - when "enabled=true" and "capture=true" then mouse events are only sent to this plugin
    - when "enabled=true" and "capture=false" then the mouse events are sent to the plugin and also to all underlying objects
    (true or false, default=true)

Let us know if that works.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!