You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, January 12th 2021, 1:48pm

Change of map depending on the panorama position

Hi to all forum members,

This is my first post on this forum. I have done a lot of things for my first virtual tour and there is one issue left I can't handle it. I have the building and severtal panorama stations outside and inside. For example pan 1,2,3 are outside and pan 4,5,6 are inside the building. I need to have diffrent map (png format with mapspots) for outside and inside stations. When I have panorama no. 1 open, map A is displayed (pan 1-3). When I go to panorama no. 4, current map changes to map B (pan 4-6).

How can I do something like this? Is some plugin or ready solution to run?

Thank you for any advice or support me in this case.

Best regards,
Jacob

Thursday, January 14th 2021, 2:14pm

Ok. I've found the solution. I have created two layers for "skin_map_image" and set visible as "false"for these layers. Next, I used "action" option for scenes:

Source code

<action name="mapspotvisible">set(layer[skin_map_image].visible, false);set(layer[skin_map_image_1].visible, true);</action>
and

Source code

onstart="mapspotvisible();"
Finally, it worked.