Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: krpano.com Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

bulp

Fortgeschrittener

• »bulp« ist der Autor dieses Themas

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 13. Oktober 2009, 08:38

krpano 1.0.8 beta 9 tester... half complete unofficial beta version

just want to share with you guys... this new unofficial beta 1.0.9 have stage.quality = Best...

krpano 1.0.8 beta 8

and this is my krpano page for stage.quality = Best..

http://www.maya360.com/padang_mra.html << those interface fully in flash AS3 .. try click planetmaya

http://www.maya360.com/Flash ASC3/escape/escape 01.html << this is without stage.quality = best ...

refer to this topics.. at ..

How to impove graphic display quality in krpano ?

anyway klaus..

i wonder where is the highsharp setting or there is confilct if using both Best and Highsharp?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »bulp« (13. Oktober 2009, 09:27)

Shanti

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: Web Developer

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 13. Oktober 2009, 18:15

Nice! any other new thing on Beta 9 you wish to share? :)

bulp

Fortgeschrittener

• »bulp« ist der Autor dieses Themas

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 15. Oktober 2009, 09:18

Shanti.. i dont know ... maybe Klaus have lots of work to do to complete and test the beta 9 version... *thumbsup*

Samstag, 17. Oktober 2009, 21:35

Shanti.. i dont know ... maybe Klaus have lots of work to do to complete and test the beta 9 version... *thumbsup*
Hi,

sorry, more details soon when official released

maybe here only same small news:
there is a new <area> tag to set the area/window for the pano,
e.g.:

Quellcode

<area x="0%" y="0%" width="100%" height="100%" /> 

there are percent and pixels values allowed, and for more complex
layouts the values can be set from the "onresize" event,
and it's also possible to change these values dynamically (e.g. via tween)

all plugins will also be automatically aligned inside this area,
but to aligned a plugin/image outside of it, set the "parent" attribute
of this plugin to "STAGE" (but note some plugins, like the googlemaps one will require an update to get this working)

there are also many other news, but more on that later

best regards,
Klaus

Dienstag, 20. Oktober 2009, 21:43

Hi all,

Like everybody here, I was anxious to discover how Klaus will surprise us with new features included in version 1.0.9 ... *rolleyes*
Meanwhile the official version, here a new control attribute:
and note the:

Quellcode

<control zoomtocursor="true"/>

it's a new setting in beta 9, with it the mousewheel zooms toward the cursor
Salut.

Mittwoch, 9. Dezember 2009, 17:37

Klaus,

Have you any idea when you expect to release the Final 1.0.8 version? I am just looking at the beta 9 release and wondering if I should wait for the final before incorporating it into projects. It would be helpful to know a possible timeline (though I know other things come up) and what else you are expecting to incorporate into it.

Thanks for all you hard work, this is still the best viewer out there! *thumbsup*

Peter

Mittwoch, 9. Dezember 2009, 21:18

Have you any idea when you expect to release the Final 1.0.8 version? I am just looking at the beta 9 release and wondering if I should wait for the final before incorporating it into projects. It would be helpful to know a possible timeline (though I know other things come up) and what else you are expecting to incorporate into it.
Hi,

sorry, no timeline or release dates,
it's really hard(impossible) to say release dates,
there must be only one small unexpected bug/issue or a difficult to implement part
and everything can be delayed for an unknown time...

but why waiting? you could already try/use it...

best regards,
Klaus

Donnerstag, 10. Dezember 2009, 10:30

Cheers Klaus, that was the answer I expected, and I am already playing around with it. The best!
Peter