Show TextContainer in Panoramic View

• Hello there, I've following code which shows the text box container with text in 2D view. How can I show the same in panoramic view.

It got invisible when press panoramic button.

<layer name="textbox" type="container" align="center" x="0" y="0" width="450" height="250" bgcolor="0x003c61" bgalpha="0.7" bgcapture="true" keep="true" visible="true" bgborder="1 0xffffff 0.7" onclick="hideTextBox();">
    <layer name="textarea" type="container" align="centercenter" x="0" y="0" width="430" height="230" bgcolor="0x003c61" bgalpha="0.8" maskchildren="true" bgborder="1 0xffffff 0.3" onclick="hideTextBox();">
    <layer name="text" style="text" enabled="true" onclick="hideTextBox();" align="lefttop" x="0" y="0" width="100%" autoheight="true" css="text-align:left; color:0xffffff; font-size:15px;" html="" />
    </layer>
    </layer>

• i guess with "Panoramic View" you mean webvr ?
    you cant use layers there because layers are standard html/css but in webvr everything needs to get distorted.
    you can only use hotspots (with renderer="webgl") https://krpano.com/docu/xml/#hotspot.renderer
    this gives you only a limited set of features... for example if you want a text in front of an image
    you need to create 2 separate hotspots, one for the image and one for the text

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!